ComNet Employee Reviews

Jacksonville Office
Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL12 February 2019
Unless you are a favorite and a buddy, your mom who works in the office influences them, or their golfing partner of the upper management, you can expect to get blamed for everything that they do wrong. They flat out lie to you and make it appear that you did something wrong to protect their favorites and to take the heat off of them for mismanagement. Most of the 'every day' employees are great, and are what is really holding the Comnet train wreck together. They make vague promises and when those are not fulfilled, have a very short memory of how you resolved the disaster that they created with their lack of planning. Even when it is clear that it was the project manager's mistakes you ultimately get the blame. It is not to your advantage to point this out either. If you try and stand up for yourself and your reputation you will quickly be put on a list that only gets the bad garbage jobs or no work at all. They use employees from local temporary agencies with little to no experience, and then expect you to have a perfect completion of a project. If you decide to work here STAY CLEAR OF THE OFFICE POLITICS and learn to say "of course it was all my fault".
Pros
good pay until they dont need you
Cons
All of the above.
Company that survives off part time employees
Tech Support / Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ohio18 January 2019
Typical call center Tech Support job. I was very experienced in this field and thought I would be able to advance myself. I learned this company survives on part time employees with little to no promotions. Is a place I would recommend for getting your foot in the door.
Cons
Almost primarily part time work
I loved working for Comnet
Enterprise Network Installer (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI14 June 2018
I loved the work I did. I learned a lot from the guys I worked with. The work was not too stressful. I have never done this level of cabling and i learned some great trick.
Callcenter environment
Call Center Support Tech (Former Employee) –  Wapak9 November 2017
While I enjoyed my time at Comnet for the experience, the job environment itself left a lot to be desired. Management valued quantity over quality which accounted for many upset or disappointed customer.
Challenging
Procurement Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai26 July 2017
The work environment was challenging, full of learning. all in all it was productive and fruitful. there was much learning and sharing. management was bit of a challenge also, but they were good enough.
Pros
i have too much learning
Cons
management needs to upgrade
Good trust for employees. Good work hours. Happy I was given a Truck/Gas Card and Phone.
Project Manager / Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Butler, WI13 June 2017
-Show up at 8:30 to discuss the days jobs unless they were discussed the night before. I was able to go to the office or job from home.
-I was taught a lot of what I know from this job. They had a through you into the fire approach/figure it out yourself.
-I managed myself along with the crew I worked with. It was challenging at times, but I always got it done.
-Running the job/crew and always in a different place was most
enjoyable.
Crecimiento laboral. Buen ambiente de trabajo
medio oficial (Former Employee) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires1 May 2017
Buena. Crecimiento laboral . Emprendimientos laborales personales.
inviting people. Good people to work with
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC7 March 2017
Very good time and enjoyed working with this company..
Very easy to get along with, constantly kept me informed of sudden changes to scheduling and locales.
Pros
communication among leadership
Cons
contracts not long enough
productive,managerial,fun workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, Rajasthan24 January 2017
company provide all things which is necessary for work on tower.work profile based on ubr installing for Vodafone.its very hard work. employees climb on tower.I also work for ttsl,reliance, Vodafone.
Not a good work environment
Procurement Manager, Customer & Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Dubai19 May 2016
Company lacks management skills, people working in the management side lacks knowledge on the services the company is providing
Hey Hello! I am also your Boss...
District Health Communications Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPB26 October 2015
The interesting part of this job was to tackle three different tiers involved in EPI/PEI in district Rawalpindi. District bureaucracy, UNICEF, and WHO.
Each day there was a new challenge to face.
Field challenges along with frequent reporting was an arduous task to plan effectively, organize, lead, and implement.
The main challenge was coup with tough bossing around. Because each day a new boss appeared raising a slogan "Hey, Hello I am also your Boss".
This situation was interesting to handle but was leaving great impact on the motivation level of the employees as well. Uniform leadership always enhances the overall productivity of the employees and this vital rule was greatly compromised.
Overall it was a learning experience blended with different communication strategies and cosmopolitan environment.
Good people
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Cary, NC5 July 2015
I worked with the IT crew, and they were awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed my time working with them, and found them to be professional and accommodating. We spent 10 hours a day together, and they always took time to help out or clarify what needed to be done. The hardest part of the job was when the elavators broke, and we had to walk 7 flights of stairs!! If you are a hard worker and enjoy a challenge, Comnet is a great place to go.
Pros
Training
relaxed environment
Half day Admin and reception (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, GP20 January 2015
I enjoyed my working hours which was 8am to 12:30pm which gave me time to spend with my kids. I really learned to multi task and to work on my own.
Pros
working hours which was half day
Cons
no cons
Not Very Friendly
Message Taker (Former Employee) –  Muncie, IN24 November 2014
The job itself was easy and ok. The co-workers on day shift had been there for several years and were set in their ways. I felt they did not welcome new hires and had little respect. The co-workers on second shift constantly did not adhere to workplace rules. There were many a time that some select individuals were consuming alcohol on the job and going outside the building to use recreational drugs.
Good Organization
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MH8 August 2013
Always Cooperative. For some personal issues I'd resigned from this organization.
Pros
Good to work
Cons
Good to work
experiance was nice to learn various call center tasks
telefundraiser (Former Employee) –  Medford, OR8 June 2013
I enjoyed calling people that belonged to different organizations. I learned something new there. Was unaware of the organizations availible
Pros
relaxed work enviornment, modivating employers, modivational meetings
Cons
n/a
networking
Tichnical support Engineer. (Current Employee) –  pune with the client Syntel Ltd.30 September 2012
I am working in Comnet as a Tichnical support Engineer.
and am learned about network troubleshuting. and mangment of clients and server as a system administrator.
Pros
na.
Cons
9hr.
Great Leadership.
Technical System Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA10 July 2012
Honest and experienced leadership. Customer service oriented.