Community Therapists

Community Therapists Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Very autonomous and opportunities for self-management and organization. I learned about the role of Occupational Therapists in the community in an insurance provider context. Management is a combination of corporate and very social. Hardest part of the job is the learning curve coming from being a new grad to running your own business essentially with minimal interdisciplinary teamwork opportunities, however, they have a strong mentorship program. Most enjoyable part of the work are the people and positive work culture.
This is a great place to work at depending on your role within the company. Advancement and salary is limited in certain areas due to company size. But overall they are a very fair employer with consideration for work life balance, work load, and a friendly, relatively non-political workplace culture. Employee feedback is taken into consideration and the company is very organized and streamlined in terms of work flow.
They made work seem like it wasn't hard work. While the job itself was very important, there wasn't a sense of complete rigidity with the way things should be done. They let you do your work how you feel would be the most productive but within their standards.

Overall, it's an excellent company to work for.
its a company that you could be proud of working for as I am. they have stood by me when I needed them, but did not expect anything from them. there is always a room to grow for the employees which the company highly recommend and help with. the fun part of the job is meeting new and culturely diverse clientel. this company will be part of me no matter where I go or who I end up working for in far future. but planning to stick around for very long long time.
Growth oriented and well managed. The environment is team and results oriented. They reward on the basis of merit and output.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Therapists. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6