I was contacted over my email. Interview was held in the office with my supervisor and manager.
Applied, waited approximately 3 weeks before HR called to set up an interview. Had the interview heard back within a few days with my start date.
Applying for a residential counselor position
- What is the company culture at Community Living?5 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Community Living?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Community Living management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Community Living?4 people answered
- How long does it take for them to contact you, after you applied?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Community Living, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Community Living?2 people answered
- What benefits does Community Living offer?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Community Living a better place to work?2 people answered
- Does management have front line experience and know the people being supported?2 people answered