Community Living Guelph Wellington

Community Living Guelph Wellington Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
I came into Community Living Guelph Wellington with absolutely no experience working with individuals with disabilties. I had no idea I would land my dream job when I applied.
CLGW is a great place to learn about a wide range of disabilties. The management offer many opportunities to grow and advance. You can learn as much as you want! There is no limit.

CLGW also offers a great starting pay for relief and part time. It offers an even better wage with benefits and vacation for full time employees. Did I mention its unionized?

The staff at CLGW are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds in CYW, DSW, PSW, Social Work and Nursing among others. With such a diverse team you will learn so much. By joining CLGW you not only enhance the lives of others but you learn valuable transferrable skills to carry with you to other positions or to life in general.

Would I recommend Community Living Guelph Wellington? YES!
Pros
Transferrable skills, wage and benefits, room to grow
Cons
Probationary period before being considered for fulltime positons
CLGW is a really great company to work with. Working with all the individuals we support is incredibly rewarding. You feel good after working a day, knowing you made a difference in someones life. We also have some great teams who are supportive of each other. The hours are pretty flexible and the pay is really good too.
Pros
Good wages, on par with other psw positions
I have worked here for over 1.5 years and it is the best place to work! I love my job and my co-workers are amazing! I strongly recommend working here! You will love it! It is super rewarding and fun! The pay is great too!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Community Living Guelph Wellington?