Community Living Alternative Services

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

clientsupportstaffhourmanagementworkingcompanytime

not the worst

issues with management high turn over rate staff are two faced and make life hard no job security they bounce you around can make good money if you keep your head down and work like a slave not the worst job. i love my individuals

Pros

can make good money

Cons

tons

I enjoyed working here, the management and the owner really care about people with disabilities.

I genuinely believe that the leadership team and the owner very much care about the individuals with disabilities and they are their number one priority always. I was part of the HR team and worked closely with them. The environment was very pleasant, my supervisor was very supportive and helpful and helped me grow in my role. I found the benefits being expensive, but this is probably because I am used to having them covered 100% be employer.Many social workers loved working for CLAS as they paid more than other non profit organizations, there were lots of opportunities for overtime which was amazing for many. All that being said it very much depends on who your supervisor is and this can make a massive difference in regards to enjoyment of your work. I think there should be more vacation days provided. I think it is great place to work!

Insights into Community Living Alternative Services

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Very productive & fun working environment

Good work culture & very supportive management. It is a fun work atmosphere with very supportive colleagues. Excellent work like balance. You don’t feel that you work for individuals but live with them.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours good pay

This place is a joke

This work place is toxic and very unprofessional. You have supervisors that date staff within the company. The staff tend to do whatever they want. As a support staff you can’t grow at all

Pros

Salary

Cons

Everything else

It is a very socialabkle atomspher

it is a great company,I enjoy working there.the people are great to work with.The work culture is good. The salary is not bad.The social activities is excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Living Alternative Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement