Community Living Alternative Services Employee Reviews for Facilitator

3.2Pay & Benefits
2.8Job Security & Advancement
Narrowminded company with little to no support for staff
Community Resource Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 August 2017
Unfortunately, this company is not open to new and forward thinking concepts. There is no support for staff in regards to management, which breeds resentment and burnout. The moral is very low and it seems everyone is out for themselves. Very disappointing considering what this company is supposed to stand for.
Cons
no work life balance, low pay, lack of respect from management
Official response from Community Living Alternative Services
11 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our agency. CLAS practices the Agency values of; respect for the rights and dignity of persons, dignity of risk, responsible and safe caring, integrity of relationships, social responsibility, community connections (Inclusion), and accessibility, in all of our affairs. The instances described above clearly do not follow our values, beliefs, or policies. If you would please contact us at humanresources@c-l-a-s.ca so we can further investigate this issue and help make the CLAS community better for Individuals accessing services as well as the employee support community.