Work wellbeing score is 68 out of 100
View all Community Living reviews

Community Living

Community Living Employee Review

Stressful and life consuming.

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay was decent for the time. Somewhat flexible hours What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The staff. Management and HR are always very quick to punish hard workers however don’t punish the difficult people who have been protected by the union for years. The agism in this agency is outrageous.

Same role

Horrible and never would recommend this agency to anyone.

What is the best part of working at the company?Really can't think of anything good but I did end up making good friends thereWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Poor management that is running this agency What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Staff are not respected at all by management. Staff are bullied by management all the time. I would never recommend this agency to anyone.What is a typical day like for you at the company?You are walking around on egg shells worried about getting in trouble for something that didn't even happen. I have seen it happen numerous times.
Same role

A great start to grow your experience in the field of social work.

What is the best part of working at the company?The residents are wonderful people What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The long working hours are a challenge, need to have a work and life balance.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Management encourages growth within the organization by offering online courses and certifications.What is a typical day like for you at the company?I arrive on shift and complete house duties such as laundry, mopping, medication administration and preparation of meals.
Same roleSame location

Stay away

This is the worst place of employment I have ever encountered. They have ZERO respect or appreciation for the dedicated hardworking staff! They are quick to punish those staff to benefit those who do not do their job. The staff are fake, quick to throw you under the bus and ruin your life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Community Living with

• Community Living
  • Stressful and life consuming.