Dealing with clients that are lying about you.
When you know your supervisor can't do her job as a supervisor and only sucks up to her boss when she never bothered to do her duties in the first place.
When you try to do good for the company and your co-workers dont do their job for one week and are still there.
When you try to go for an extra mile for the company but your co-workers and supervisor still looks down and despises you.
When you try to be a model worker, you get on site on time and correct your coworkers' mistakes voluntary, your co-workers and supervisor will take advantage of you.
There are way more but in summary, don't apply here
Being treated like garbage by the supervisor, being shown what I say doesn't matter, HR believing everything the supervisor says even if she's only saying it because she is jealous.
Driving on the airfield
Getting up in the morning for work.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Commissionaires? What are the steps along…13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at canadian corps of commissionaires?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Commissionaires?12 people answered
- If you were to leave Commissionaires, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- Do we pay for Uniforms8 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Commissionaires?8 people answered
- Does Commissionaires require background check?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Commissionaires?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Commissionaires?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Commissionaires Nova Scotia?5 people answered