Toxic environment: they have a lot of people in the company who are incompetent. Mobile team decreased in half and supervisor is getting almost double hours of a regular full-time while the team gets cut in half. They have a person who got in operations with no interview or whatsoever only and couldn't do the job properly. The person only got in because no one wanted to work in operations, HR never fixed it. Lots of co-workers don't do their job. The company lost a clients and contracts and isn't doing anything about it. There are a lot of better companies out there but this definitely ain't one cause whether you are on the upper positions or a foot soldier you'll experience favoritism and decline in morals.
Favoritism, disorganized, Supervisors that think they are still in the military and do not follow the labour code. Spy on guards and telling them to shave or no earrings is illegal in the civilian world. They need to smarten up since they are very short staff.
Company treats you like a slave, in this modern age, this company isn't going to survive too long.
Most of us leave when we're ready to retire. Some people end up getting better-paying jobs outside the security sector. When people move to other provinces, they have to quit and join a Commissionaires division where they're moving to.
Terrible leadership, toxic work environment, harassment.
Relocation, the commissionaires are Provincial, therefore you cannot retain seniority if you move to other provinces.
Change of career path.
Seeking employment with pension/retirement development.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Commissionaires? What are the steps along…13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at canadian corps of commissionaires?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Commissionaires?12 people answered
- Do we pay for Uniforms8 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Commissionaires?8 people answered
- Does Commissionaires require background check?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Commissionaires?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Commissionaires?6 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Commissionaires?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Commissionaires Nova Scotia?5 people answered