Commercial Credit Adjusters Ltd

Commercial Credit Adjusters Ltd Employee Reviews

Nice people, going to help you and understand everything. Just be patient and be positive all the time. You will meet nice friends, but sometimes there will be someone who will test you patience
Management and HR staff are immature, indiscreet, and unapproachable. They could not care less how you are, or what might be going on in your life. Work equipment is old, DIRTY, and cubicles are uncomfortable. Bring something to put on the filthy seat of your chair.Prepare to feel ashamed of what you do. 26,000 (who can live off this??) a year to listen to heartbreak, and constantly hound people who simply cannot pay.
Pros
Cons
Everything. Simply toxic.
If you need a temporary and survival job you can try working here. Experience would be a great addition to your resume but make sure dont waste most of your time here.
Pros
Day shift and evening shift
Cons
Low salary and lack of benefits
Environnement de travail convivial et motivant. Prime en cas d'atteinte des objectifs
I worked in Edmonton. You will be told a lot of wonderful things., it is a facade. Turnover is extremely high here. They say it is the industry. Look below. It is the company.
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
Awful management, dishonest, your concerns will never be addressed, cheating by senior staff is allowed and again see below.
Supportive leaders who truly match employee advancement with business growth. Fantastic work-life balance and true diversity/inclusion. Great place to work anytime!
Je ne sais pas vraiment quoi dire de plus mais ça reste une très bonne entreprise
This is a great place to work with great people. You will learn lots about finance and Accounts Receivables. You don't need a post secondary education for this job. They teach you everything you will need to know. The base salary is lower but the commission opportunities are fantastic.
Pros
Positive and friendly work environment
Cons
Some prime time shifts (1 late shift per week)
A professional work environment that values diversity and inclusion. There is professionalism perseverance and respect. The privacy of clients and stakeholders is of utmost priority and work ethics is practiced with strict adherence to industry best practice and first time right approach.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Commercial Credit Adjusters Ltd?
équipement de travail désuet (logiciel et infrastructure)... management pas sérieux du tout... à éviter
avoid this company like the plague it is, avoid working here avoid dealing with their collectors if you can, I dont even know if the horrid CEO or non existent CFO can either of them actually even spell the word Debt Collection. It was once upon a time daddy's company which is now passed to brother and daughter CEO/CFO. You can tell they dont care either about this company or any of their employees. Most of upper management is horrible and powering tripping 40 year olds that only equate to Call center managers at the age of 40. You are treated like a number here whether employee or customer will be in collections, The owners just want to ride the profitable company their dad built with zero effort or any re investement, still using dells from your sons elementary computer class with other peoples dirt and hair in the keyboards from 2007 if you have a bill here i suggest waiting till it goes to else where
People work there when they have no other suitable option. They hire almost anyone and everyone. You can survive if you can tolerate the insults, pressure, stress and are in a dire need of a survival job. You get them the money from anywhere including the poor people, they are happy. The next month, they will be unhappy if your circumstances changed and you couldn’t do as well. Some coworkers even bully you and you can’t speak because you need a jobYou are just a number, not a person
I wouldn’t want my enemies to work there. It’s exhausting trying to get blood from a stone and management has no compassion. Expects you to work extra hours to have time off like a bank system.
Management and people are good. Everyone works as a team. We get enough pay and the environment is really competitive and motivating. They also provide some activities to enjoy.
Should you take this job, you'll be told it's fun, you're part of a team environment and everyone is like family. Before you even take your first call, you'll have been lied to three times. In truth, nobody is on a "team" no more than the same people are staying at the same hotel are on a team, nobody has fun here while on the clock WHERE EVEN SOFTLY WHISTLING ISN'T ALLOWED, everybody makes fun of everybody else ESPECIALLY if you're new and you'll have little time to chat, talk or even so much as sneeze without getting negative attention from middle management. Much of your time will be spent taking non-calls and leaving messages. about 5% is the actual job of trying to negotiate payment with debtors. The remaining 70% is putting up with passive-aggressive senior employees, big brother-level surveillance of your pc and dealing with reprimands and frequent meetings for not at all meeting the high expectations of upper management. In the time I was there, I was one of six employees hired. The original crew of new is now down to 2. This high turnover is due to little leeway on the job, a toxic work culture and the stringent management team that causes more problems than it solves. Even if you're desperate, wait it out and work somewhere else where people are treated like people and you don't have to deal with big brother literally looking over your shoulder.
Pros
It's a job I suppose
Cons
Passive aggressive coworkers, Iron fisted management, dishonest hiring process, no fun AT ALL, coffee isn't even free
the operations manager in edmonton is the absolute worst " manager" I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. She has no morals, no couth and no respect for anyone. Its such a shame that she is in the position she is, I'm postive so many would not have quit if she wasnt there.
Pros
early leave on fridays
Cons
too many too list...i mean my god...what company doesnt provide coffee???
When I first started with this company, they gave us initiatives to work harder such as a 15 minute go home early if you have a low idle time etc. They no longer do this with new management. You're not allowed to take time off for doctors appointments or dentist appointments, you will be forced to make up any time missed in a short period of time. They will continuously change the day of your night shift so you never have a proper sleeping schedule, forces you to take your vacation time for medical emergencies rather than giving you medical leave or sick leave, when HR receives a complaint when a manager calls someone stupid, the employee does not receive an apology and in fact they are told to shut up to avoid spreading negativity in the office, you are shut down if you try to assist a customer who is unable to pay or a customer who has a legit complaint if there is no money involved, the co-workers are amazing but it is the management who only sees you as a dollar amount and not an employee, management stops you from becoming co-workers and will text you outside of work hours to tell you not to socialize with these co workers and tries to determine who you can and cannot be friends with, THE COMMISSION IS A LIE YOU WILL NOT MAKE ANY. Huge staff turnover. The customers are the least stressful part of this job, and that says something in itself.
Pros
Off at 3:30 Fridays
Cons
work 1 Saturday to be off at 3:30 on Friday, bad scheduling, no real sick days to use, fired for not hitting target, large employee turnover, only criticism, ignores customer service, not understanding for different employee needs, rude to the special needs staff, have to pay for your licences
I worked at Commercial Credit Adjusters for many years as an administrative assistant and it was very enjoyable. The company culture is one of the best I've experienced, with upper management that sincerely cares about the employees and their well being. You don't feel like a 'number' working there and the work environment is very friendly which even more important, in my opinion, considering that debt recovery can be a stressful job at times. A lot of employees have been working there for many many years, including management, which is a reassuring thing.
Pros
Company culture, management, benefits, regular schedule
Cons
Can be a stressful and draining job if you are part of the collection team
Fast paced work environment. Vice President was a fantastic mentor. I learned a great deal about time management and team building. Great teammates.
Pros
Great support network
Cons
Lack of compensation
Worked there for almost three months. Honestly the environment was pretty good. My day was about mostly leaving msgs amd then getting to talk to a few people that answered their phones. However, despite my call audits being good , I still was not reaching my targets, so i decided it wasn't for me and left. The target structure was totally different to what I was told when I was interviewed. I was not a huge fan of the top manager in the office, she uses the word "subordinate" to refer to the other employees. To remind us that we rank very low. No free coffee. 😔 You have to work one Saturday a month.4hr shift
Pros
Set hours, early clock out fridays
Cons
No free coffee or snacks ever
Repetitive work, calling the same debtor every day, however, you learn about credit and the importance of it. Great way to avoid the same mistakes that people that ended up in collections did. Ones a week everyone would gather up together and will recognize the achievements of others. The hardest part of the job is listening to the debtor's stories and how they ended up there.
Pros
Commission, some managers are very great
Cons
Work life balance, very little room for advancement