Commercial Credit Adjusters Ltd Employee Reviews

Summary
Collections Officer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 November 2017
Work is fine - you just have to be patient enough to the portfolios given to you. Would suggest that target should be considered based on the average collections of employees considering the type and age of the portfolios.
Good Salary but not much opportunity for growth.
Collector (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 July 2017
A very competitive and fact paced environment, one will always have to struggle here. Most people hang up on collectors after hearing the reason for the call or assumes it to be a scam therefore very hard to get hold of debtors.
Pros
Good salary, bonuses
Cons
too many to list.
Collection Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 June 2017
I have gained a lot of knowledge working with CCA, from collection to management. The most enjoyable part is the staff I work with. There are days where it can be extremely stressful and long hours.
Pros
early go homes and incentives
Cons
communication throughout the company
Fair
Bilingual Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 November 2016
It's a hard business, but they do their best to make it enjoyable. Very professional management, and they train their staff well. f you can make it past your first 6 months there, you'll be fine.
Pros
Lots of bonuses, incentives
Cons
Very results-oriented, and goal based. The pressure's always on to collect, and can be very stressful. Month end is always a hellish day.
Work place is formal and productive
Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 April 2016
Fun and friendly work place. The company has nice schedule and full hours. Company pays $15 per hour which was pretty good. Also offers good commission. People are friendly but its a commission based job so there is a competition works amongst co workers. Overall its a good company to work.
Pros
Train properly
Cons
Company do not gives future refference
Great Agency
QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITOR (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg1 March 2016
Great agency to work for, great people to work with. They really try to make everyone happy and acknowledge the hard work of each individual.
Fast pace, stressful, productive
Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 January 2016
- A typical day would be to come in respond to emails, call your inventory of clients, keep track of payments

- I learned time management

- Management here was very strict, always helpful,

- Co-workers in general were great and helpful, there was so many you never got a chance to know them all.

- The hardest part of this job is the job itself

- The most enjoyable part of the job was solving peoples problems and giving them the sense of relief
Pros
discount on bus pass, medical benifits
Cons
high stress
Great and fun company to work for
Skip Tracer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 August 2015
-Great and fun company to work for.
-working under multi-task and high pressure environment
-To locate individuals or company, who are currently unknown or require conformation, through various investigative techniques
Friendly
Recovery Officer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 June 2015
Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment. Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; and keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
Fast paced enviroment
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Manitoba30 July 2014
Both employments are great places to work and it was a great opportunity to work for both companies
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Fast
Great Company to work for
Collector (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 March 2014
Great company to work for. My days consists of contacting debtors and demanding paymnet on behalf of our clients. Can be stressful as I deal with uncooperative people 90% of the time. Have tight deadline to meet at times, however never take work home with me.

Management is amazing. Always willing to listen.

The best part of my job is ensuring I meet the requirements set upon me in a timely manner and turning that 1 uncooperative person into working with me.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No RRSP matching, have to wait full 12 months to be eligible for holidays although there for 1.5 years.
Perfomanced based work place
Collections Officer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 March 2013
My day consisted around inbound and outbound calls, calling over 100 customers a day trying to provide information as well as instructions to bring their deliquient accounts up to date.
I've learned to work efficiently and utilize my time wisely to get my work done in a timely matter. To exceed deadlines and achieve goals on a monthly basis.
My management team was very supportive as well as very firm in providing us with tools to better us as an employee. We were micro managed weekly to insure that we hit target as an individual and as a team.
My co-workers were as such good influence in my career for they were always willing to push and to elevate my performance as an individual.
The hardest part of my job was sitting at my desk for long periods of time without having any contact with any customers.
The most enjoyable part to my day was interacting with fellow employees exchanging certain tactics and ways to handle customers in a professional and effective manner,
Pros
monthly incentives (vacations, mastercards, bonus)
Cons
1 dimensional position no room to evolve as an employee