Commercial Cleaning Services

Commercial Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

Canada38 reviews
We are all given specific areas to clean and have 5 hours to do the job.
I work in a friendly environment and get along with my co-workers. I have been able to develop a daily routine to get my area completed within my time. The group of people I work with are mostly Spanish speaking and they try to help me fit in. I also help them with understanding English when they need translation.
Excellent
I think the company is a Excellent place to work , In that work you need to work in groups, the have standard of quality that you need to do, if you don’t speak well English you can work in this company.
high demand company
sometime they take advantage of people expect more from them in the hours that they have to do the job
expect alot from people and not reward them for it
that job let you have your own schedule
Part time job, but no pressures at all. Just have to meke sure that there is not complaint about your cleaning. In general you work alone and supervisors help you to solve problems. Nice place to work
OK work place to work, had its moments
Working for commercial cleaning was a hard environment to work for. The job it self was a good pretty simple, but they expected more then what one person could give them.
Great place to work, if you know what are you doing you will work alone, time to time visit from your manager. The supervisor, at least in London Area like to explain you what you doing wrong.
Excellent place to work
If you are hard working and task oriented and have a positive attitude ( as CCS is very client oriented) you will succeed at this job. The supervisors are attentive and fair to all of their employee's . I really enjoy working for CCS, they are a company that stands by there word.
well ... its a job.
alot of hard back breaking work for little pay especially depending on where you live. they will hire anyone with out a criminal record that sometimes means your supervisor can be a complete air head. its an alright job depending on WHO you work with. Its one of those last resort or starter jobs
Worst company to work for !
Management does not listen to any suggestions to make things better. Supervisors are favoratistic towards employees, nepotistic, disrespectful, unqualified to be in a management position. You can work your butt off and not be recognized for doing a good job. They just want do as little as possible and go on their breaks to smoke even when it not break time ! Just a terrible company to work for.
Pros
Cons
Stay away from this company!
Do not recommend
Unprofessional, management doesn’t care about you as a person, you’re just another number and another body to do the work. They have rules set out but if your a favourite you can get away with anything. If you’re not a favourite you’re best to follow the rules or else it’s a write up or a talking too. They expect you to work 6 days a week every other week, but they themselves (management) don’t even do that. I could go on and on. Got this is just the general feel for the place.
Avoid if possible
Family and friends of Management get priority in this company. Be prepared to work for a nepotistic, disrespectful, and a total unethical, unqualified company. You will be harassed, bullied, under appreciated and overworked. Under qualified and untrained Management will show you no respect, and will not respect basic laws/contracts.
No room for advancement
The hours are not bad. You definitely need to fight for your rights from the upper management. Fairly decent union representation. No room for advancement. Just a consistent, mindless, repetitive cleaning job. Not the best pay, not the worst. Okay benefits. Better than flipping burgers.
Worst company to work for
This is the worst company to work for comes for Christmas the big Christmas bonus to give you is a $10 Tim Horton card this is an insult for the workers I am sure that management get nice tickets bonuses they do not give you everything you need to clean properly you must bring your own stuff to do the job right and the amount of work you do $14 an hour it's not enoughand you do not have your lunch paid for you must work an extra half-hour for your lunch this is ridiculous I work for a better companies than them
Pros
Work half hour or more to pay for your lunch
Cons
7 hours a day
good
amazing! I loved working for them pay well I would clean banks and offices! illoved working there I cant explain that enough! always reccomd people to go here
job
depends the location always job
payment on direct deposit on time

short over time

small building

some people with benefits

no supervisions

hiring no qualification people
Pros
pay on time
Cons
no good supervision
Don't work for them!
Management was a failure--at one point the supervisor didn't show for almost an entire month. Nothing I did was good enough and management took advantage of me consistently.
I was terribly sick one day and the management told me to stay at the school with kids around. I left instantly, because I did not appreciate how little management cared about my wellbeing or health.

Management was the worst that's all I can say. I would never recommend this job or company to anyone.

The job itself is not bad, but don't expect to get any respect from management (the supervisor in charge).

The only good thing was the kindness of teachers and students.
Pros
Good teachers and students
Cons
Management!! Being taken advantage of consistently by management.
The worst!
Expect you to work like a slave for min wage. Broken vacuums to empty cleaning bottles. Andvtfey eciect you to do a good job without the right tools. Ya, no thx.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Yeah, no thank you
Well, let me start by saying I do need a job. I started and quit all on the same night.
Min wage

2:30 pm until 11:00 pm

~Walk outside parameters check all entry ways for gķarbage, Cobwebs, general clean of grounds. Walk building until 4pm when kids go home.

☆ Begin physical cleaning;

~Wash all places of contact; door knobs and edges and frames, desk tops, computer key brdsand mouse. Wipe out sink, wipe ledges, clean bathrooms in JK and K classes, vacuum carpets in classrooms that have them. Sweep with useless overly large mop, don't forget your gum scraper. ~Wash floors with redonkulously heavy mop (for the vertically challenged weakling)trust me, after 18 class rooms of 900 sq ft or more, and then there's the dual classes, 900 sg ft times 2. I felt like I did 5 hours of HIIT at the gym...lol lol lol.( not funny) You will use your running shoe sole to remove scuff marks (a swift back and forth action with your runner over scuff to remove it....suppose that could be deemed a leg strengthening exercise), empty all garbages, don't forget to knot it!!

~Clean portables.

~Vacuum all carpets in and around the school, wipe off all doors and handles, ensure each door is locked with master key, Windows are clean.

~Clean library, music room and teachers lounge.

~Ensure alarm is set and activated

~Throw garbage into big WM bins in parking lot.

Supervisor for area was nice enough.

Not worth the 14.05 per hour.

Benefits not great after seeing handbook.

I hear day janitors have less responsiblity but make more. Good luck, don't quit a job for this role, ask if you can
 - more...
Pros
Too short of time there to speak to this, but for some I'm sure there are pros.
Cons
Low wage, hard work.
Comfortable work place great management
I truly loved working for this company and hope to work for them again they always listened to their employees always went above and beyond to help us succeed they always listened to our concerns
Pros
Always working with their staff to help better them and their workplace
it was a good place to work
It was a good place to work, many friendly people
lots of work, I enjoyed the people I worked with, friendly people there to, hard working people there also
Pros
friendly people
Cons
drama
Disgusting bunch of children run this company
To much BS to list here...stay as far away as possible. The managment team is a joke and crooks. The equipment is deplorable and barley does the job needed. They will take advantage of u and when u are not needed theu will toss u out with no respect.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Commercial Cleaning Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7