Comfort Suites Employee Reviews

Productive, efficient & effective work experience
Front Desk Associate/Pool Attendant (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK6 March 2019
I've been working as Front Desk Agent for almost 5 years in other company and working with this Hotel is truly amazing. They gave me an opportunity to do something different that would be able me to gain more knowledge and skills.
Overall, It is a great company to work to...
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK25 August 2018
I have learn a lot in this company especially in dealing with different customer/client. I also improved my time management during busy hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was when a client appreciate you for doing a great job.
Great Employees and a great hotel at the time.
Corporate Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 May 2018
Great employees. Hotel was very beautiful and easy to sell to clients.

Great boss at the time, she is no longer there.

Enjoyed challenge on getting corporate accounts.
Pros
Great hotel, great people.
Cons
manager lacked knowledge of product and direction.
Fun Place to work
Executive Assistant to the General Manager (Former Employee) –  Paradise Island, in the Bahamas3 October 2017
A typical day was coming into work early and starting the day taking with guests at the hotel.

One of the many things that I have learnt is that the world is pretty small. People really are now different no matter what country they are from.

The staff is only as good as there Management BUT... also that sometime it can all go wrong if there is not proper communications on both sides.

The culture of work was very warm and family oriented.

The hardest part of the job was seeing someone that was visiting leave after the vacation and the most enjoyable is seeing them return back to stay at the hotel just because you made their visit memorable.
Pros
Free lunches, and Employee of the month and Employee picnics
Cons
Long hours - don't miss this at all
Busy, fast pace cleaning environment, friendly staff, professional management
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK11 November 2015
Comfort suites was a good place to work if you are looking for a fast paced cleaning environment. The staff are very serious about there job and don't tolerate any fooling around. fair pay and breaks for the amount of work that is required. It is required to be in good physical shape and be on top of the ball at all times.
Pros
3 breaks throughout the day
Cons
early hours
Great work environment with amazing management and awesome colleagues.
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON20 February 2015
A typical shift consisted of:
-Setting up banquet rooms
-Accomodating visitors and guests
-Serving meals and drinks at functions
-Cleaning up and reorganizing the ballroom and servery

I learned and improved on many areas from this job. I learned how to socialize with and accommodate individuals from many different cultural and career backgrounds. I learned how to anticipate and read individuals needs, concerns and attitudes. I also learned how to put up with individuals who are rude, aggressive and intoxicated. My social skills and time management were other areas I improved on.

Management was outstanding. I cannot say enough good things about my supervisor and the other members of management. They were always polite and accomodating. My supervisor made work fun, and I learned a lot about how to interact and deal with guests from him. His confidence in me, and the additional responsibilities he gave me, helped me have faith in my decision-making abilities.

My co-workers were amazing. I loved going to work each shift because I knew how much fun it was going to be. Missing a saturday night shift was awful because then you had to wait another week to see everyone again.

Hardest part of the job was staying awake until early in the morning cleaning up after a wedding. Some shifts seemed to drag on, but the staff members always helped each other out and found ways to make the work fun.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to see my co-workers each shift. Everyone got along, and it was always a blast to go to work.
Pros
Free food, great staff
a very bust hotel
housekeeping manger (Former Employee) –  montreal down town9 November 2013
I congrat the family patel in supporting us. We are a perfect team work .
I would recommend this hotel rate four .
Pros
free lunches
Great place to work and meet new people, however unsafe.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2012
A typical day at work includes processing a multitude of calls, answering peoples questions, explaining to people all the highlights in the Montreal area, taking reservations over the phone and checking people in and out. I have learned lots of responsibility and organization working in a hotel. It is a fast passed environment that requires precision and focus which I have learned and mastered. I love the hospitality industry and find it is a great way to learn customer service skills. My co-workers are great, we are a super great team and we work extremely hard to ensure customer satisfaction. Hardest part of the job is that we don't get breaks. When it's busy, it's difficult to sit down and eat something because there are so many people to attend to constantly. The best part of my job is working with others and meeting people from all over the world. It's a great learning experience and working with people is something I truly enjoy.
Pros
meeting people from all over the world, utilizing my language skills.
Cons
long hours, schedules that are not flexible.