Comfort Property Management Employee Reviews

ok place to work at.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON29 January 2017
The company does not pay good wages, they also have blaming their problems on there managers instead of telling the truth.
Company with rapid expansion plans
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Confederation Parkway, Mississauga.2 April 2015
From beginning my day with checking my V.M, I would reply to all messages and emails that were sent from the day before.. This would normally take between 30-45 minutes. I would then follow up on whatever was on my calendar on that day and resolve any tasks that were required.If a site inspection was scheduled for that day, this would also be taken care of. If I attended a Board Meeting from the night before, Minutes from the meeting would be written and Action lists created.

This is just a fraction of the items that would be required on a regular day. Other items would be prioritised based on their urgency.
Pros
After hour social gatherings
Cons
cold winter site inspections
Able to learn new things
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON28 July 2014
The most enjoyable of the job is I can learn different things from here.
Typical Day At Work
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Toronto7 February 2013
A typical day at T2 would be first clocking in preparing tables for the guests on the reservation list,getting my till ready and asking my manager for all outstanding duties that needed to be completed.My co-workers were very friendly and always open with me and the managment team was outstanding. The hardest part of my job was to be dealing with very rude guests but I would handle it in the best way possible and just try to comprise with them.
Pros
amazing guests and employes
Cons
the pay wasnt that great