Comfort Keepers
View all Comfort Keepers reviews

Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

Enjoyable

Best company to work with, wish I had found them earlier, so relaxing, and fun setting.I really enjoy working with seniors in my community. They like when I come in, we sit & chat, or chat as I work in their home.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

it sucked

working for this company sucked. not only was the pay extremely low but we got 0 benefits and no mileage. management would also guilt trip you and make you feel bad if you weren’t able to go see clients. they also took advantage of most of their workers and a whole bunch of a people ended up quitting at once

Fun workplace

I work with comfortkeepers staff very good . Your own schedule, no any stress, enjoy yourself. Good pay rate , no any headache, overtime pay , everything is very good .

Bad place to work.

No communication. Low pay. I made $20/hour and .33/km for travel not what you pay someone with 18 years exp. Promised 30 hours a week, never happened. Clients taken off my schedule no communication or explanation. Management does not commicate with other staff. They lead by intimadation and shaming if you can't go out Nothing good to say.

Pros

Cons

No work /life balance. No communication. Bad pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement