Comfort Keepers
View all Comfort Keepers reviews

Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

Felt appreciated

Out of every job I've ever had I think this was the job where I felt the most appreciated. I always got Christmas bonus I got thank you cards. I just really felt appreciated by my employer. This is a great place to work and I'm even thinking about going back to work here. Five stars :)

Pros

Caring staff, great clients, competitive wages

Cons

Had to cover for other staffs short-comings

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Excellent Atmosphere

I worked for this company back in 2019 before moving back to New Brunswick. I really enjoyed the staff, management and the work with this company. Highly Recommended. I would definitely work for this company again if I were to move back to Victoria! :)

Pros

Excellent hours -- No shortage of work.

Unprofessional workplace

I worked for comfort keepers for almost a year and through out the course of my employment I had one performance review with no mention of a wage increase. I was payed very poorly for the field of work, even after completing my full hca registration. When I gave availability of monday- Friday they were concerned and guilt tripped me into giving up my weekends in order to fill shifts. The scheduling was incredibly frustrating and unorganized I would get calls from 3 seperate people about the same shift within the span of an hour and would get guilt tripped into taking shifts when I was burnt out. On top of all of this after my last client went to long term care I heard nothing from them regarding a new client even after several phone calls and leaving messages they never contacted me, it has been 3 months since my last shift.

Cons

Unprofessional managment, travel times, inconsistancy, wavering schedule

Awesome place to work

Excellent staff Great community Well organized and lots of communication Great clients to work with Safe environment, you always feel welcomed Happy place

Pros

Great stsff

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement