Comfort Keepers
Happiness score is 82 out of 100
View all Comfort Keepers reviews

Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

Management Supportive and clients are wonderful

Great place to work. Flexible hours so you can work as much or as little as you want. Management is kind and supportive and patient with my questions when I was new. The clients are very nice because they match you to them. Recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Excellent Atmosphere

I worked for this company back in 2019 before moving back to New Brunswick. I really enjoyed the staff, management and the work with this company. Highly Recommended. I would definitely work for this company again if I were to move back to Victoria! :)

Pros

Excellent hours -- No shortage of work.
Same role

it sucked

working for this company sucked. not only was the pay extremely low but we got 0 benefits and no mileage. management would also guilt trip you and make you feel bad if you weren’t able to go see clients. they also took advantage of most of their workers and a whole bunch of a people ended up quitting at once
Same location

Good place to work.

CK it's a good place to work, do an extra money, people are very gentle and they schedule work for you, as you request, always helping you to find a best client to you.

Pros

They are very helpful.

Cons

I don't remember anything that could be a con.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement