Comfort Keepers
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from Comfort Keepers:

Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Canada87 reviews
Workplace where employees are treated with respect and dignity
The manager/owner at Comfort Keepers has faith in her workers. She set expectations and ground rules and trusts workers to do our job properly and compassionately without being micro managed.

Working with seniors and disabled people in their homes allowed friendships to develop and the ability to provide holistic care. The minimum 2 hour shift time meant it was possible to have a cup of tea with a client and give them an opportunity to share their experiences as well as opportunity to perform household tasks for the client (such as doing the dishes) rather than rushing in and rushing back out again.
Hello
I never got the hrs I needed and the pay is not that great. I didn't feel respected, They don't give any bonuses, I just don't think this company is that great. I should be paid more
Productive high paced work environment
Working with comfort keepers is great, in the sense they work with your schedule and your availability. The work is there for those that want it and commit. The entire team is very good at helping each other learn and come together.
Good entery level jon\b
A good place to work. Management tries their best to make your work experiences safe and enjoyable. The job is not too demanding especially the home worker position.
ok pleace to work with
work in a elderly person home care for them , listen to them talk about their life. make them meals , assist them with medications. go to appointments with other family member
Worst employer ever!!!
Stay away from this employer by all means, particularly the Sudbury office. Worst experience ever. Not a pay increase in 6 years. Only worked there for lack of other opportunities.
Pros
Not one
Cons
Lots
Excellent
Nice and understanding colleagues, great team work, excellent and good management, they love and appreciate our efforts, I will recommend them to anyone. I left because I needed to attend to crucial matter. I love comfort keepers Pointe-Claire
Wonderful employer
Wonderful employer, good place to work. Excellent management. Lots of work available in multiple communities. Great communications. Lots of learning availability.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Comfort Keepers?
Exceptional management
Very understanding and accommodating management.They go out of their way to listen to your concerns.Best management I have ever worked with. Clients are fabulous.
The company has done a great job
I loved the fact the scheduling was there to help . Get me out of lost situation. If not the director of the company. Was always available.
Always show up 10 minutes early. And to call the office if no one answers. Still get paid for the hour. 30 minutes for trevel to the next disnation. And sometimes there was 4 or so 5. Unpaid . Was little unfair. I appreciate the company and the 2 that made jt
Garbage.
Comfort Keepers is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. They take advantage of their employees and try to scam people out of money by not paying overtime, time and a half for stat holidays or will lie to entice workers to pick up shifts by offering gas cards but then never follow through on their end. I would never reccomend them to anyone who is trying to make an honest living.
Love the clients and the flexible schedule
Management is wonderful at pairing workers with the right clients, flexible scheduling and wonderful support from managers. Pay is low, workload is variable and clients can sometimes be a bit difficult. If you like a challenge and you love working with people to help them function in their day to day lives this job is for you! management is always there to help guide you if you have difficulties.
Pros
Fun and challenging
Cons
low pay, hours can be hard to get at times
Is a nice people
I was so happy with them, but the hours they give me it was not enough
But if I have opportunity to work with them again I will because I love to care elderly people
Pros
nice people
Cons
less hours for me
management
the owner is very greedy, very bad temper, did not treat employees well, when they need you, they are very nice to you, but when you are sick or cant go to work, they gets very upset and was not really being understandable
Not enough hours
The first few weeks were ok but after that hours were few and far between. Even after explaining I need to be working a minimum number of hours. Had to leave company I left with severe debt from working there. Mileage wasn’t covered.
Meh
They pay way too low. Good if you want to make a little money in the side. This is better as a side job not your main job. Management is awful with replying to messages and schedular as well.
Pros
Awesome clients
Cons
Bad pay
No stress..not physically demanding
No stress..great office staff.and management. Enjoying caring for people..so.they are able to live in their own homes. Self rewarding. Salary could be better.
Great
I like working here,office staff are great.
Clients are great. Office staff is very helpful in any way they can, but as always pay could be a bit better.
very nice
my bosses were amazing and helpful. Provided many jobs and good reasonable hours. I enjoyed working for their company! I would recommend them to friends for sure!
No review
Not a bad place to work but very unstable shift hours so I deserve more and better. That’s why am on the search . I will love to get a better and more stable hours.
horrible just horrible
i worked for comfort keepers twice and should have learned my lesson the first time. it is the worst possible place ever.
management his horrible very rude staff lack of communication with other staff and employers send you any where and every where

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY