Comfort Inn Employee Review

The People You Meet!
Front Desk Audit (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, OR29 January 2014
Working overnight shift all by yourself can be nerve racking the first few shifts. You do not work with anyone else during this shift. I had many people coming in, in the middle of the night with problems with other hotels, just needed a hotel, or had issues with their room. You have to fix these problems where the guest is happy and pleased with their stay.
The only thing I have to say that was hard about my job was if you try everything you can to make a guest happy and nothing works. You have to figure out something or you just have to apologize for the inconvenience.
I really liked all the different people I got to meet and their stories that they told me, that was something that you don't experience too often because you actually have time to talk to them.
Pros
The people, Atomosphere
Cons
Working completely by yourself

Other Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Not the best workplace.
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 April 2018
It is a good school for people without experience, so they can learn and get an insight of the industry, however management was poor. The hardest part of the job was having to work Christmas days where many arrivals had to call to cancel their reservations due to weather conditions so in many occasions I found myself siting in front of the computer or walking around feeling useless.
Pros
You work independently.
Cons
Not enough hours.
It was an alright place to work
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SK17 April 2018
I enjoyed the people i worked with, the management on the other hand was very difficult the GM had left bruises on a housekeeper from punching her. I would not work there again