Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Employee Review

View all Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels reviews

Productive and fun atmosphere amongest employees
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SD24 July 2014
The hotel management was friendly and very rewarding to there employees to show there appreceaction. They employees where friendly to the customers as well as each other and they also did towel origami (dogs, elephants, etc.) in the rooms and that would help the housekeepers in receiving tips.
Pros
Rewards (gift cards)
Cons
Short breaks

Other Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Employee Reviews

Started out great, until the new owner took over.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON14 May 2018
Working here, I was tasked with cleaning, luggage handling for large groups and occasionally helping the maintenance worker. I quite enjoyed my time here, until the new owner came in and forced many people to quit (luckily I was gone days before he took over, but I used to go there to visit family who worked there). The owner was very unpleasant to his employees, and had actually made a few of them cry. Needless to say, when he took over most people left.
Pros
Friendly staff, guests leave tips
Cons
New owner was extremely intolerable, no job security
Best job ever!
front dest - housekeeping (Current Employee) –  lavista nebraksa7 May 2018
I love everything about working here because we are a family and love each other! My bosses rock, co-workers are irreplaceable and owner is awesome!!
Pros
Management, Co-Workers, scheduling, food, breaks, hot tub and all the free coffee and lemon water you can drink all day everyday & i love the guest!
Cons
no health insurance but that just keeps us eating and living a healthy lifestyle!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.

51K