Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels

Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Employee Reviews for Room Attendant

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,012 reviews

Employee at comfort Inn

New Manager was fantastic, supervisor was very unprofessional. Hours were good, but due to the job no finish times are provided. All in all it was an okay job experience.

Great hotel

Lovely hotel to work for, with a friendly approachable manager. Very flexible hours, and a complimentary hot breakfast was available to me almost every day, which was very nice!

Management is a mess

Disrespectful and unacceptable treatment of all staff. When medical issues with documentation were brought up I was reprimanded for missing work. My coworkers couldn’t say a good word about the boss when I started working and warned me about supervisors to stay away from. Not a welcoming environment nor a good place to work regardless; the amount of cocaine and condoms I had to clean up was excessive and hazardous.

Comfort inn

I love the comfort inn, love the staff and people there. Everything's nice and clean and well done, would recommend staying there to anyone! Nice and cozy!

Hotel not hiring.

Small hotel in downtown Toronto with continental breakfast servings for guests. Hotel outsourcing the laundry works. Linen rooms not adequate. Employee work not centered.

Great staff

I worked at the comfort inn for a while and it was like going in to see my family instead of going to work. Everyone is super helpful and it’s awesome when you can just go and do your work and go home.

Pros

Staff

Cons

Long days

Good Employer but hard work

There will always be hotels so work where you are noticed for your ethics and hard work. Customers are very kind to you for the better part and respectful of the job you do.

Pros

great management

Cons

hard on the back if no help

A place to be

every thing is good and nice their and learn to be who you are and the management is awesome and nice the hardest part is exhausting .the most enjoyable part is we have part every Christmas and exchange gifts

cleaned hotel rooms

i wish i never quit it wasnt the right time for me to start working but now i regret it. im thinking of applying there again the employees had great attitudes and it was an overall great workplace

housekeeping

My day as a housekeeper I go in strip the beds take out all towels and bring in clean sheets and clean towels if shower curtain needs to be changed I will change it . I dust and clean out fridge then make the bed or beds if two of them in room then vacuum then clean bathroom spray the room with air fresher then go on to the next room . I clean 15 to 18 rooms or less

Pros

get to meet new friends and enjoy thier company

Cons

getting called off to many times

room attendent

working here was great good people and the people you meet are wonderful to talk too and also the management was great,i really enjoyed my work there and it was a good experience as long it lasted.

Enjoyed it

Learned to work in a fast paced environment Team Work skills Customer service Cleaning Supplies Busy hotel environment; kept busy

not a bad place to work, but at the time I did not want to be there.

I liked it here, but the job just was not for me. It was very demanding, and my schedule was not as I had liked it to be. I was on call and was not recieving very many hours. I am a go-getter and it was not my type of job.

Pros

there was not many

Cons

i was on call all the time and i was not getting any hours at all.

Productive workplace

The typical day was easy to follow on a daily basis. The routine was simple and easy to understand. Management was always there. My co-workers were reasonable to get along with, some were very friendly, and some were rude. Always meet new people everyday with good attitude. The hardest part of the job was cleaning 21 rooms in a 8 hour shift. The most enjoyable job was meeting new people everyday.

Pros

free breakfast, drinks, coffee and lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K