Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

2.7Pay & benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,039 reviews

Job itself is wonderful not so much management

I enjoyed the people I worked with and majority of the customers. The management not so much. It was a great experiencing people from all walks of life.

Pros

the staff

Cons

too many to name.

productive and fun place with professional management

Calm and relaxed work space. Prominent location and employee benefits. professional management. business casual dress code Wonderful guest list and breakfast options

Free breakfast

I applied to comfort inn to be at the front desk, but ended serving breakfast and cleaning rooms, I was studying at the time and it was a seasonal job. I would clean in the morning around 6am and serve breakfast at around 8am....it was also a multi cultural workplace, the management was fair, I enjoyed preferred hours and the hard part of the job would be gardening in the summer as it was very hot.

Pros

Free breakfast at lunch time

Great co workers made everyday a special one

This job was part of my two weeks placement for my college and it was unpaid. But i got experience from here that will help me to find a full time job at hotel front desk.

a fun place to work at with great people

I enjoyed working at Comfort Inn hotel, with all the great staff and amazing manager. Place felt like home!

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

not enough pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K