Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Good hotel branch with ability to move up in job.

I will come into work, balance the books for the day to ensure all daily revenues have been collected and accounted for. I learned how the hotel business works as a whole, both on the customer service and marketing side of things. Management was a great help and offered much insight into the daily operations. The hardest part of the job was correcting others mistakes in order to balance the books and the most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with numerous patrons from all different walks of life.

It was an ok place but could be alot more sanitary and proper

This place could definitely use the proper ways of cleaning and when they give us so many doubles(rooms with 2 beds each) they don't give us enough time to get a full stop done to have the laundry down by 11am so in most cases we usually help one another out. I do miss working there but their is a mile long list of how much stuff is not very properly ran.

loved loved loved janet

loved working here. but i had gotten a better paying job offer, Great and supportive manager. I felt at home there. the girls are great. this employer i would most def pass along to anyone who needs a good stable first job 5 stars guys

Front Desk Fun

Great ppl to work with, pay I’d expect to be a little more considering the responsibilities expected to job title. Competitive rates to ensure receiving incentives on Cheque was fun

Dont trust

Think twice unless you want to be used, and lied to about employment. You dont get any help on a busy weekend. Except to do the job of three people on weekends and when the supervisor was off every other weekend. Under paid but that is usually for any customer service employment. Front desk spends more time on cell phones, and smoking out front. Many lazy employees, and as a breakfast attended you are required to clean up the main areas of the Inn which was great! Training is done by the supervisor as she doesnt know the full job. The part time person only does very little. You get called off if tye inn has low numbers. Stay away!

Pros

Free breakfast if there was any leftover

Cons

Lazy management, lied about job performance, blamed by supervisor for everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K