Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels

Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Employee Reviews in Fort Saskatchewan, AB

2.7Pay & benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,041 reviews

Ok

Nice employers, caring & understanding. So far I never got my 3 month raise they said I was gonna get in my interview. Kept asking but never got it. I don’t know if you can advance with this company either, doesn’t seem like it & no benefits at all.

professional environment

ive fully enjoyed this workplace. everyone is very professional, highly trained, and make you feel like you are truly part of a team. may feel alot of pressure at times as this establishment can get very busy at times. owner also loves to show his appreciation to staff members by including certain perks such as pizza lunches and birthday celebrations for staff members, christmas parties, etc.

Pros

free coffee and breakfast

Cons

short breaks

Good job terrible management

I've worked at many hotels in my life. I can honestly say with confidence this was by far the worst experience I have had at any job with a terrible boss. You will get hired for a FULL time position and then only be given 1-2 shifts a week yet the manager will continue to hire new staff. Hours are cut without notice and pay is the absolute least amount you can be given. We weren't even paid overtime for a while... hotel jobs are great, only with the right management.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Management, no benefits, low pay

The job is okay

The owners are very nice to work for but it dosnt pay enough for me to have the life i want.

Pros

layed back

Cons

not enough money

Jobs at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels