Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Employee Reviews in Dartmouth, NS

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,038 reviews

quiet, peaceful

It was a very relaxing job, not many customers in the evening or during my night Audit shift. I did not work very much with my co-workers. I sat at a desk, did the work required of me. I enjoyed the change. As a cook it's go go go. This was a nice change.

Pros

breaks

Cons

sometimes could be a little boring

Great hotel

Lovely hotel to work for, with a friendly approachable manager. Very flexible hours, and a complimentary hot breakfast was available to me almost every day, which was very nice!

Productive and Good Place to Start Out

It was a really good place for me to start out so that way I could get something on my resume and look for bigger jobs, and better paid work. I would suggest only for people to work there for a short time.

Excellent

Great work culture develop by local management .I have learned many new things which can be helpful to me in near future .Most of the staff members continue this job from last 5 to 10 years

not welcoming

When i got my job there, there wasn't to many nice people there, i did make some friends, but i got bullied sometimes, no one was treated the same. Nothing was fair, and good workers lost their job because they stood up for themselves

Pros

made a friend

Cons

not nice

not a bad place to work, but at the time I did not want to be there.

I liked it here, but the job just was not for me. It was very demanding, and my schedule was not as I had liked it to be. I was on call and was not recieving very many hours. I am a go-getter and it was not my type of job.

Pros

there was not many

Cons

i was on call all the time and i was not getting any hours at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K