Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels
Happiness score is 54 out of 100
View all Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels reviews

Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels

Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Employee Review

productive and fun place with professional management

Calm and relaxed work space. Prominent location and employee benefits. professional management. business casual dress code Wonderful guest list and breakfast options

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Upbeat Atmosphere

I worked at Comfort Inn several years ago. This job allowed me to have a fair work/life balance and as a single mother, that was of utmost importance at the time.

Pros

Hotel Rate Discounts
Same role

Great job

Very fun place to work.... I learned alot about the hotel industry, I really liked my job and the guests before covid it was very interesting talking to all the guest about where they where from ect... Also it was very stressful just like any job, complaints and working alone alot!

Pros

Good benifiets

Cons

24/7 work life /working alone when it was busy
Same location

Free breakfast

I applied to comfort inn to be at the front desk, but ended serving breakfast and cleaning rooms, I was studying at the time and it was a seasonal job. I would clean in the morning around 6am and serve breakfast at around 8am....it was also a multi cultural workplace, the management was fair, I enjoyed preferred hours and the hard part of the job would be gardening in the summer as it was very hot.

Pros

Free breakfast at lunch time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K
1.3K
1.1K

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels with

• Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels
  • productive and fun place with professional management