Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels
View all Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels reviews

Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels

Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Employee Review

Ok

Nice employers, caring & understanding. So far I never got my 3 month raise they said I was gonna get in my interview. Kept asking but never got it. I don’t know if you can advance with this company either, doesn’t seem like it & no benefits at all.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

This is an excellent place to work.

I work there for over 10 years and I enjoy working there. I have gain alot of experience s by working in different departments. I also help trained new employees. It is a relaxing place to work. We have alot of teamwork for example helping one another with their heavy work load. Also making sure every Room attendants complete the rooms on time.

Pros

We also get free lunch sometimes

Cons

Overtime
Same role

It was a learning experience

I worked very hard but I learned alot from working in a 3 star hotel I gained the experience and learned about brighter side of life and I'm grateful.

Pros

I learned to communicate with people of all walks about of life, i learned to focus on the task and to gett the job done right, i learn that not all problems are not your problems so don't take it personally, and that everybody has bad days we are only human, and i how to be professional when working under pressure

Cons

too many rooms to clean like 50 way too much
Same location

professional environment

ive fully enjoyed this workplace. everyone is very professional, highly trained, and make you feel like you are truly part of a team. may feel alot of pressure at times as this establishment can get very busy at times. owner also loves to show his appreciation to staff members by including certain perks such as pizza lunches and birthday celebrations for staff members, christmas parties, etc.

Pros

free coffee and breakfast

Cons

short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K