COMFACT CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Good short term work
ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee) –  Ontario6 February 2018
This is a hiring agency for skilled persons.
If you need short term employment they are a great company to work for.
Only down side is the amount of traveling you have to do.
Comfact a great company to work for
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON29 January 2018
I was doing a search today and I saw the last review here. I completely disagree with the previous review so I have decided to do my own.

I have worked many times for comfact and I have never had a problem. If you do a good job they continue to give you more work, if your a lousy worker you don’t. It's true that they are a subcontract company, but this is good as they take care of all their employees. If I have an issue with people I work with I call the head office and my issues are quickly dealt with.

As for working outside or the salary, you are notified of what the job is and if you don’t want it you don’t take it. They call they offer, I decide. Though living in Canada if you're going to be a sit on your butt whiner you shouldn’t be in the electrical trade. There is nothing I hate more than working with a complainer or someone that isn’t working as hard as me. I work hard until the job is done. This is why I get called back, and this is why if you don’t work hard you don’t get called back. If you want an easy job go work for minimum wage at McDonald's, being an electrician isn’t for you.

I’d highly recommend comfact for anyone that likes to have variety in their work.
Pros
Variety of work, get to work on big jobs, good people, not union
Cons
Some locations can be far from home
Just a sub contracting company selling you to another electrical company
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 December 2017
Stay away

They just sub contract you to another company
And these companies are really bad ones where they just abuse you and push you hard so they can get every penny out of you. Work only last a month max before they dont need you. No stability. Remember do you treat a rental car as if it was yours??. Thats how they treat subcontractors i would rather be on unemployed then have to work like that again and the pay is horrible on top of everything
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think of
Good place to be
ELECTRICIAN (Current Employee) –  Cornwall21 August 2012
All is good but some people have bad attitudes but for the most the rest are all very nice.
Pros
work
Good place to be
ELECTRICIAN (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, Ontario21 August 2012
Work place changes, and always someone new starting. Some people can be negative but most are positive.
Pros
home
Cons
never know where next job is.