Combined Insurance
Happiness score is 56 out of 100
View all Combined Insurance reviews

Combined Insurance

Combined Insurance Employee Review

Great culture and pay structure

If you are looking to get into the insurance industry this is a great choice. Fully paid training, plus my office provides daily ongoing training. The work isn't easy or for everyone but the commission helps to offset that.

Same role

Hard place to work as they don’t give you a base pay. 100% commission. They do give advances but it has to be paid back in full.

They definitely are good at romanizing the job. However the nitty gritty of it it’s not sunshine and rainbows as they make it out to be. They pressure you to sell sell sell and make bonuses but you have to have a conscious when doing business properly and I don’t think any of them did.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Everything else
Same role

good people trying to do good things

due to covid, we are reduced to calling clients onlythe company gives plenty of leadsthe warm market must be vetted by a district leader (they don't just go for your family and friendsrelaxed recruiting
Same location

Collaborative but competitive career and your hard working pays off

Being 100% commission based can be scary, but now I wouldn’t have it any other way. The flexibility to work your own schedule is incredible for working parents.

Pros

Flexibility with work life balance

Cons

You are responsible for your self.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Combined Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare Combined Insurance with

• Combined Insurance
  • Great culture and pay structure