Combined Insurance

Combined Insurance Employee Reviews

Canada164 reviews
fun place to work
I was an independent agent who operated successfully purely on a commission basis selling accident and sickness insurance products they called living benefits policies.
Great Business
Combined Insurance has a great system in place. Lots of people that do not make it as a career they are simply not driven at all. If you have drive, ambition, self motivation and are a go getter.. the sky is the limit. You can earn as much income as you want and it's all base on your performance. They have great teacher and great Leaders to guide you the way and teach you the ropes but they wont do it for you. They have great products to help people get covered in case of an accident or sickness and great price as well. Not everyone can become a Leader within the company but they definitely rewards and promotes those who are doing well and see a future for them.
Pros
Residuals, Bonus, Advancement, High commission, Trips, Reward
It’s a fun culture but challenging in that there is a lot of cold calling
You get out of it what you put into it. Is a good career if you are willing to talk to people and have fun. Training is excellent – it is three weeks in Toronto. Your first week in the field, an experienced agent goes out with you and supports you in the selling process. Agents utilize the five point marketing system. Calling on existing customers, the T system, direct marketing, business to business as well as warm market calls.
Job Review
Great opportunity for growth and knowledge. A company with almost a hundred years of experience in protecting families from unexpected accidents and sickness.
Great experience!
I had never worked in Insurance before this experience. It was a great step out of my comfort zone. I enjoyed it there, but it wasn't the job for me. The people were always so nice. It was difficult at times, as it was a door-to-door business.
Travail stimulant et en constante évolution
La culture de défi est très présente chez Combined. Plusieurs opportunités d'évoluer au sein de l'organisation
Workplace culture
It is all 100% commission based, so you require money in order to make money but the potential to make money is huge if you can get in the right areas. I do not recommend working in the Moncton area.
Great pay and benefits
I enjoyed working for Combined. Lots of travelling ,great benefits and working environment was not bad either. I would recommend working for this company .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Combined Insurance?
Not the best place in the world to work
A lot of smoke and mirrors. What I liked about it was there was a lot of mindset training. I felt like in order to make it you had to lie or walk over people and then when you finally got to the top a big gust of reality hit you right back to the bottom. If you need a break when joining the industry combined is good in terms of the fees associated with starting your business. Chargebacks can be an issue
positive trainers
It is an amazing organization that allows you to grow and educates you on the importance of looking ahead for unforeseen events like sickness accidents and death.
Great opportunity to enter the financial industry.
At Combined, you are self employed. It is a 100% commission based job and that requires a lot of work. You get out of it what you put into it. The commission structure is amazing and the office culture is extremely positive and inspiring.
Very old school work environment
Combined insurance was a great place to work with a winners attitude but I hate they would just give your phone number to whoever in the company and you would get random texts from people you've never met introducing themselves. Very old school ways of working.. its 2020..
Wonderful work environment
The people I worked with were great and I was given space to complete my job as described. I was always doing something different each day and constantly challenged in the role I had.

I was encouraged to learn new things and was called upon by a lot of people for help as I was good at my job and teaching others the skills I had learned.

The hardest part of my job was time management as I was doing many things at once and at times found it difficult to prioritize what was the most important task to complete first.
Fun working environment
Great working environment. Friendly staff and colleagues. It was a unique working experience, as everyday was a new challenge and new settings. Two thumbs up.
Liked working there
This was a great work environment, I learned lots from this employer. I worked with confidential customer information and was responsible to perform bank deposits.
Poor management and misled
I was told i was hired and to quit my present job.. they would send me for training.. went to training and i got little support from the company in my town. They are out to make money off you and lie. Worst company ever.. Deceiving amd you have to do door to door to make money. Harassing people. Ive been off not working now for 5 months and unable to find a job.. thanks c9mb8ned.. thks for the support
très insécurisant côté salaire
De 9:00 à 21:00 visites des nouveaux et anciens clients. De rencontrer de nouvelles personnes.
Worst Company i have ever worked for
Stay away.

100% commission. All expenses paid by you.

Always some reason to claw commissions or not pay a bonus when earned.

As a manager you are always training agents and helping them earn an income and giving away sales.

I would never work for this company again
Cons
Payé selon les efforts
Ce n’est pas fais pour tous, mais si tu veux de l’avancement, que tu es ambitieux et positif c’est l’emploi parfait! Les revenu augmentent d’année en année! Il y a énormément de support comparé ailleurs et les possibilités sont presque infinies!
Great culture and pay structure
If you are looking to get into the insurance industry this is a great choice. Fully paid training, plus my office provides daily ongoing training. The work isn't easy or for everyone but the commission helps to offset that.
You can set your own schedule. Training is top notch
CI provides an excellent training schedule and provides adequate follow up. The incentives are very enticing and within reach if you are dedicated and determined. You can set your own schedule and goals. Management is understanding and approachable for any concern/s you may encounter .I would recommend Combined Insurance to anybody.
Pros
Excellent goal incentives
Cons
You are your company
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Combined Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.