Comairco Equipment

Comairco Equipment Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
The owners are literally the best I've seen. They are generous and treats you right. Every employee is nice to talk to. The work is pleasing and they pay good money. The only thing that's not working there is the mechanics boss. Other than him every thing seems perfect
Dès l'entrevue d'embauche, on sent que la culture de l'entreprise est axée sur l'esprit de famille. Les évaluateurs demandent tout de suite de se tutoyer et l'entrevue n'est pas super formelle. Les membres de la direction ne se croient pas supérieurs et aident les employés dans leur moindre problèmes. J'ai une bonne complicité avec tous mes collègues et personne ne se manque de respect. J'adore travailler pour Comairco!
Pros
Stationnement gratuit, Événements d'entreprise, Longue pause de dîner, Programme d'assurance payé à 100% par la compagnie.
Cons
Pas de REER
Management at the branch level was awesome. Co-workers were great. I enjoyed the work but felt unappreciated and non existent by head office in Laval, QC
They have a new branch manger in place that has really turned the ship around, there are a lot of changes but they all seem for the good. I like the fact that he wants to help whenever he has time and he listens when we need to change something. It is a fast paced work environment but there's always someone to give a hand when you need it.
Pros
Great team work environment
Cons
We could use more people
The work is great, the management is seriously lacking. Love the company and what they stand for, loved going out east and spending time with people that share the core values. Unfortunately they have a complete moron overseeing the Winnipeg branch from Toronto. He preaches open door policy but would rather just believe what other people say and fire you on the spot for no reason. Poor example of management and what this company represents.
Pros
Rewarding work
Cons
It takes just one idiot ruin things.
Management and staff were very supportive and were willing to take the time to educate and help me grow when needed. Wages were very good and there was room to grow.
Pros
Excellent Co-Workers
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Comairco Equipment?