COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Employee Review

View all COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE reviews

decent job on average
Residence Chaperone Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 May 2014
my typical day at work include two shift (morning and night). I was required to supervise students while they are transport to school. the night shift requires me to supervise students until they're curfew.

Because of these job, I have gained valuable leadership experiences as well as improve my skills in problem solving and relationship management.

My co-workers were friendly and great in all aspects

The hardest part of the job was organization. The schedule constantly changed which means I must extremely flexible in terms of availability

The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to interact with people from all over the world.

Other COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Employee Reviews

the job i did was a lot of fun
facilities operator technician (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON23 April 2018
had a great time working there,the owner was great to talk to.most of the of the time i sent there was working on the building making sure they ran right,when i say work on the building i mean heating,air conditioning units,air handling units.i had a lot of fun doing that.for the most part i had a great time there.
Pros
allway had time time to do my job an have fun
A good place to build your skills, shouldn't stay too long.
Residence Life Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 March 2018
I've enjoyed my time working at Columbia International College and have gotten to know many students quite well. I've learned to take on more of a leadership role and help students with things like future plans, the understanding of rules and respect and transitioning into a country like Canada. Workplace culture is overall okay however management likes to micromanage things when it can become unnecessary. Overall an interesting place to be but it's better to move on at some point due to management/salary.
Pros
Good students, food provided.
Cons
Going between the building spread out around Hamilton