Columbia College

Columbia College Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
I have been working with Columbia College for three years now, and it is a great place to work, friendly and helpful people, and I enjoy the work immensely.
The working environment in the child care is chaotic. Some workers are bullying the newly hired employee. While the supervisor before has favoritism and unfair.
I worked in the Community Support Services department. Management was supportive. Flexibility in schedule and trust in their employees. The salary was a bit lower than I would l have liked, but they had great mileage compensation and treat their employees well.
Pros
Management was supportive
Cons
Salary was a bit on the low side
great college great environment, good for newcomers and provides lots of great programs in many disciplines. I was actually referred by someone so i took the course on security training, didn't had any problems also
Pros
Good teachers
Cons
Nothing much
J'ai eu de bonnes expériences de travail en étudiant dans ces institutions. Mes instructeurs étaient très compétents et intéressés par l'apprentissage des étudiants. Ils consacrent beaucoup de temps et d'efforts à l'enseignement et à la recherche des matériaux utilisés en classe.