Columbia Business Systems Employee Review

View all Columbia Business Systems reviews

Flexible and enjoyable management. Small company with very slow growth. Very competitive field.
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC13 December 2016
Company and personnel are friendly and have a good environment for most positions. Little room for growth in sales. Sale of business machines are slowly diminishing in this business as customers move towards electronic document management, storage and distribution.
Pros
Flexible hours. Reasonable benefits for employees.
Cons
Sales are limited, No base for new staff, Low opportunities to meet quota while starting to build new territory, Selling management competes with sales staff.

Other Columbia Business Systems Employee Reviews

Fantastic Owners and management with great service
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC21 February 2019
Fantastic Owners and management with great service. I really enjoyed working there with my manager and team. They really treat people very well. All the best
Dynamic position with continual learning
General Manager/Vice President (Former Employee) –  Surrey BC20 December 2013
The best part about this position is the relationship management with customers, suppliers and employees.

The competition is fierce so everyone's sales skills must be very sharp to stay successful. One must understand the solutions we and our competitors offer.

The most difficult part of this job is the industry itself. The world is moving to a more paper free workplace and as such, 2 of our 3 main
suppliers are no longer producing photocopiers.
Pros
income based on effort, great customers
Cons
industry in a post mature phase