Colony Ford Lincoln

Colony Ford Lincoln Employee Reviews

The work is there if you want to suck up to management. 2 service managers and they dont communicate making it hard to get the answers you need. Shop techs are great. Management will award you for being a suck up or a friend with the manager.
I never felt like I belonged there, when I got hired ,I was told that training is provided, which was a blatant lie. I noticed after three weeks they hired two new guys ,and they got training ,then I realised because of my background I got treated unfairly , This place is all about favoritism .
Pros
Cons
Negative environment.
In my opinion, while working there its alright but everyone makes the new guy do the work that they don't want to. An example is throwing garbage out.
Pros
Free lunches on fridays
Cons
No A/C in the bodyshop
Great place to work. Great pay scale for commission. Made people want to work harder every day. Free lunch saturdays as well as regular coffee runs for salesmen.
Pros
free lunches and coffe, great management
Cons
nothing bad to say
As with many automotive dealerships there was a very heavy emphasis on sales performance. Very supportive management team but tight with investment into modernized computer systems, which slowed the buying process for customers.
Pros
Free Lunch on Saturdays
Cons
High stress
good place to work, located in brampton. friendly. welcoming team. good hours. great location from the highway. very strong team