Colonial Inn Employee Reviews

2.9Pay & Benefits
nice and quiet hotel
a day at the hotel (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK9 July 2019
The day when I worked at the hotel was good. The employee were all kind to me, they were all doing their works without any complaints, and once the manager came they greeted him and the manager greeted them back. The manager and his employees were all polite with another and asked the manager questions or concerns that they had. Their lunch breaks and regular 10 minute breaks were on time and once their breaks were over they all got straight back to work. Visitors came and booked their rooms and no serious complaints were called in to the receptionist. The hotel was nice and tidy, the air was good and breathable to live in, once visitors left their rooms the house working staff cleaned the rooms up very nicely, and most importantly living and working environment was amazing!
interesting work atmosphere and interesting customer base
Front desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB30 November 2018
I enjoyed my time with the Colonial Inn family as I developed into an effective agent for the hospitality industry. Hospitality service is rewarding and challenging.
Pros
room discounts
Cons
extensive down times
Loved It
Waiter/Bartender/Front Desk Night Audit (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB25 April 2017
I worked here in 2003-2005. I started at the front desk and was working the lounge and the dinning room before leaving. I enjoyed the staff and the guests, a got to know alot of them by their first name and if I did not use it they would quickly correct me.
Pros
Great tippers
Cons