Cologix Employee Reviews

Good company
Technicien de centre de données dans le domaine (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 September 2019
I like working for Cologix as it is a teamwork job, I need to check all equipments when I arrive to the data center and start to record all readings from diffrenet equipment.
Centre de Données
Directeur (Current Employee) –  Drummondville, QC18 September 2019
Une excellent endroit pour travailler. Cette compagnie est en pleine expansion et va surpasser le territoire couvert par d'autres Centres de Données. Opportunités d'avancement et de nouvelles positions sont constamment offertes. Toutes mesures entreprise dépassent les standards de l'industrie. Une carrière à long terme est disponible pour toutes personnes professionnelles et ambitieuses.
I love Cologix.
Data Centre Technician (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 August 2019
The team is professional and easy going.
The management are very nice. They certified us as professionals Learning is a bit slow like all data center similar jobs.
Promotion is bit slow.
Comfortable and relaxed pace of work.
not the best out there
Technician/Installer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 January 2019
after years of working at this company i could not believe how little they care about you, they expect all your time and energy 24/7 and not willing to pay for it or even show a small amount of appreciation for all your hard work and effort. if management changed i may consider working for them again.
Pros
big company
Cons
big company with poor operations management.
Not Great
Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada20 September 2018
This place does not have good management. Senior managers act like grade shcool kids when it comes to Gossip. If you are a well seasons professional you will not fit in because they think they know best no matter what! They have high turn over because they only want "YES" men/women at this company.. During my time at this data center company I Iearned that these senior managers really had very little real knowledge about data center operations. And from "words around town" they still don't have a good grasp.
I understand that a new CEO recently took over, maybe he can quell the "Cowboys" in the business and actually get down to business and teach the rookies how it should be done
Pros
pay ok
Cons
benefits poor - culture of tattle tales and back stabbing, senior managers micro manage and get in the way
Great Team, Great Company
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 May 2016
Great Team to work alongside, and a great Company to work for. Wish i could stay and will be Sad to leave. If a full time position opens i will most certainly apply for it.
Data Center Tech
Data Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto7 October 2014
Currently a tech working on fiber cross connects and meet me room connections