Collision Repair Experts Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
Great place
Collision Repair (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2019
Great place to work. I would love to work together again. They are growing to be the best Collision franchise in the world.
They pay their employees good.
one man army
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 June 2019
I was currently working for Collision Repair Experts Mississauga, as a parts manager, Over here you get very little training and if you need help or advice the production manager typical answer was figure it out its not my job. In my opinion as a production manager should go extra mile to help his employee. The work flow can get piled up and of course nobody offers any help - as to help put things away, throw out garbage, move cars to the alignment shop all of a sudden these moves of the cars physically landed on me?! You only learn here from your mistakes thats what I realized. Production manager in my opinion does not have great management skills. Also chose who he wanted to help in the shop(i wasnt one of them). Hardest part was time management and prioritizing stuff I felt like some stuff I had to do was a production managers job ie: ( call for glass removal, 3m scotch guard, call the mechanics to make appointment for vehicles!! seriously I was a parts manager these extra tasks doesn't seem like a parts guy should do- its to do with production- anyways guess they like to operate in that crooked manner. I do not recommend this place to work since there is no team work really.