Colliers International Employee Review

View all Colliers International reviews

Entrepreneurial culture, community involvement, fast paced environment
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX16 January 2014
Everyday was different due to the nature of the commercial real estate industry. We focused on leasing, asset manager cumulative duties. High transaction based, so needing to be communicative, articulate, and a willingness to be available to get deals across the finish line are important. I worked on a team and lead a weekly team meetings to review our pipeline and target new clients. Applying my business development and marketing, networking skills to the daily tasks of staying informed in the community and brokerage culture were my favorite part of the job. Most difficult part was the detailed reporting.
Pros
flexible schedule, freedom, self-motivated
Cons
100% commission

Other Colliers International Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2018
Nice friendly workplace, very relaxed and helpful. The supervisors and managers were always willing to provide help and advice both inside and outside the work environment.
Productive and fun work place
Property Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 January 2018
Upbeat and positive office culture, plenty of room for upward mobility. Excellent managerial support, and employee benefits. Flexible work schedule, good work/life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colliers International. Our community is ready to answer.

Colliers International Reviews by Location