Colliers International

Colliers International Employee Reviews

Canada66 reviews
Diverse requirements
being an on-site property managment intern requored me to operade and set the systems within the building, of which there were many, thus my job was rarely the same thing in one day.
Pros
friendly co-workers, varied tasks
Cons
training heavy, and very detail-oriented - little to no mistakes
Fast-Paced Sales Environment
Fast-paced, sales environment. Provide excellent training and skill building for their employees. Collaborative culture. Involved in lots of charities which gives employees a sense if community. Not a lot of room to advance and grow.
Productive fast paced environment
Great place to work with a high learning curve in a fast-paced environment. Gret atmosphere of employees who encouraged each other through every process.
Fantastic company culture with opportunities to grow
Colliers International is a great place to work as management will help you grow and evolve within your position and will even encourage you to explaore opportunties that may reault in you leaving your current position.
The company will cover education costs to increase your value as an employee.

There is always room to grow at Colliers, you're not stuck in the same job you began in.
Good Company
Was a good company to work for!
Not only did I learn a lot, but I met so many amazing people who I am still in touch with. I would look forward into going to work and was never bored.
Poor Management
Culture is work work work. No balance and everyday is a late night work day. Not healthy, plus I got a very awful supervisor who accepts all extra work from clients and management and just conveniently passes on to the staff without justifying if timelines are doable. Yes it is always doable, if you give extra 5hrs average on daily basis. Not healthy.
Love the company for the first 3 months, then the culture changed.
Was a temp, Colliers kept extending my contract. Then they received the Strategic properties from the courts. Colliers then hired a Director of property management. The whole mood changed. All of a sudden it became a very toxic place. Colliers brought over some of the Strategic employees over that can’t get over that Colliers had a very different. Very glad to be out of there.
Good people working in the heart of Downtown Vancouver. It is a big office with lots of people, all very kind and chatty. My boss is a great guy and my colleagues are very supportive.
Une excellente compagnie
Ce fut un plaisir de travailler chez Colliers. L'atmosphère est joviale, les gens s'entraide beaucoup.
Collaborative
Good It and HR services
Good Team culture

The manager was great and supportive

Practical expectations

Rewarding and appreciating

Career guidance available for all

Health benefits were good
Pros
Free lunches and breakfasts
Cons
sometimes stressful
Great Company To Work For
Great company to work for. If you are looking for a commercial real estate firm in Saskatoon, Colliers is the company for you. Professional with second-to-none resources. The best national real estate company in Saskatoon.
Entreprnurial
We were alway provided room to create and execute new protocols and portfolio management processes and procedures. It was my pleasure to work at Colliers
Not a good company to work for
Very bad management. They don’t care about the employees and push all work to lower level accountants who have so much overtime, but no life. Accountants are even expected to train new property managers. The accounting supervisors and managers are mean people with weak technical skills.
Poor communication and a toxic environment
Very bad schedule, poor working ethic, poor communication and it was a toxic work environment from the start also very under staffed for the amount off work that needed to be done
Fun workplace
Management and other employees were welcoming and fun to be around. Typically, the company worked to try and keep employees happy, sometimes tough to do regarding salary.
Innovative and people oriented company
An excellent company to work for, the people are dynamic, forward thinking, collaborative and always do the right thing for their clients and employees.
Productive and easy going environment
The team I work with is great and we work well together. Although I am on a contract position, I enjoy the open door policy. Being someone who enjoys learning, I am making the most of my experience here at Colliers.
A good place to work but very corporate
My time at Colliers was for the most part an enjoyable experience. The support staff is great however too many different portals too enter information into in my opinion.
Busy environment. Mostly working independently.
Demanding and busy workplace.
Management were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Workplace culture was very professional.

New office and the location was most convenient.
The people I work with are easy to get along with - I enjoy my colleagues.
The people I work with directly are easy to get along with. Work-life balance is an issue though.

I believe more support and proper training is needed.
5 star excellent
excellent place to work and I really enjoying due to good working atmosphere , good people etc.
I learned mechanical skills, automation skill, customer service skills,

I learned management skill as well.