College of physicians and Surgeons of BC

College of physicians and Surgeons of BC Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

2.8Pay & benefits

Awful. Worst experience ever.

Toxic Infighting. I witnessed literal outright fights. Little support from HR for serious issues. I was thrilled to land what i thought was a dream job. I left after 3 months.

Worst place to work

Terrible selfish people and no support from management. Obsessed with power and their image. They don’t deal with problem people and the higher ups are the worst of them.

Fun place to work because the support staff is made up of wonderful people.

Very busy and fast-paced environment. Some great leadership, some not so great. Very disappointing HR department but is improving slowly. Employee development seems to be provided inconsistently across team members and departments.

Very good company

It is a stable company, with a very good benifits. We have a very good pension plan. A good working place. Employees are really nice Our company is located in the heart of vancouver.

Pros

less hours

Dont work there

it's the worst company I have ever worked in. They over work you, and underpay you. Benefits are not that great for a health care organization, 80 percent which is standard. No room for advancement, lack of managerial skills and unprofessional. Don't ever work in the Quality Insurance or Monitoring Department.

Pros

Downtown location

Cons

lack of managerial skills, overwork and underpaid.

Require a challenging role to utilize my skills and reach the maximum potential of my organizational skills.

Daily transcribe high volume of correspondence, scanning, data entry and filing. Great atmosphere and get along well with my peers. Enjoyed all aspect of the job however, looking for a challenging role.

Pros

Atmosphere, location, great benefits

Cons

Require a challenging role to demonstrate my skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at College of physicians and Surgeons of BC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement