College of North Atlantic Qatar

College of North Atlantic Qatar Employee Reviews

Good work, great opertunity to travel

A great learning and life experience. Accommodations are spacious. It warm so be prepared to travel in the summer. If you are into judo, they have a fantastic club.

Research Oriented

I am totally satisfied what I am doing at my workplace. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to progress in his/her career. CNAQ is in right direction to move towards a University.

Best place if you are a fresh graduate or a mid career employee

Overall it is a great place to work at, one can have usual workplace issues like employee politics but other than that its all good, and there is great learning and a good environment to spend 7 to 8 hours of your day.

Cons

no cons as such

Excellent

Its the best place I ever worked in my life experience in Security Officer duty. It gives the best education and professionalism of work. Easy culture

productive and great working environment

the organisation is well run , there is a great work culture and the working environment is amazing.the working hours are great and the vacation is good , the organisation structure is great.

Pros

time off

Cons

non

Good and lucrative place to work

A good place to work with good overseas cross cultural experiences. Teach about 20 hours per week. Management varied depending on who the Dean was. Students are respectful.

I enjoyed my 10 years at CNA-Q. There were a lot of professional development opportunities. The faculty and management were supportive and encouraging.

fun work place

Best students development environment. I learned there how to be a great leader by planning, developing my action plans and hear executing them. eventually evaluate my projects and plans by hear students' feedback.

Interesting and collaborative.

As part of their initiative in Qatar I was able to make the most of my international education experience. Life in Qatar, a rapidly changing petroleum state was a challenge, but the people at CNAQ were excellent.

Good Workplace

Well maintained campus with lots of facilities. Vibrant Student life with lots of extra activities to get involved in. Safe workplace with access to sport facilities.

Standards are slipping, more and more expected of employees at every level

Class sizes are getting larger and larger, academic standards are slipping and faculty are overloaded. More classrooms have been made available recently with excellent technical equipment for the most part.

dental hygiene graduates of College of the North Atlantic Qatar

enjoyable dental clinic to study and get much experience in it with every day new clients. have experienced everything important in dental field that I should know and be aware of it.

A good place to work but a changing environment

A good place to work but under new management and is a changing environment. The students and colleagues are respectful. It is a very culturally diverse environment.

I am a reliable, Detail Oriented & hardworking.

I worked for 11 years. I liked the working environment. People were friendly & nice. I really enjoyed working with College of the North Atlantic (New Foundland) - Qatar Campus

great college to work

A great venture by the college of north atlantic from new foundland . A coeducational , engligh medium college teaching business subjects to Qatari nationals

Pros

great place to work

Cons

after 60 visa renewal is an issue

Very Friendly teachers and staff

You will never have to open the door yourself ever again, The staff and teachers are all very extremely friendly and encourage a healthy working environment.

Pros

Cons

The canteen can improve and the parking needs shading

My first shot as a payroll clerk and I have enjoyed it.

This is the time where I discover I like this kind of job, working with numbers. In general, my time there was a good one. I have both good and bad memories from this workplace but I was glad I was given the opportunity..

volunteer for national robotic Olympiad

set up stands for the students and mentors to build their robots, assisted with crowd control and ushered people to their seats whilst informing them about the competitions taking place.

Pros

learnt more about technology

Cons

2 day event

Productive and fun

Honestly, we have the best work environment, we work as a team and we enjoy each other differences and ideas. the hardest part of the job is to agree on a certain decision, coming from a workplace with strong mindful people, making one decision that everyone agrees on might take days. what I find most enjoyable are the events and ceremonies that gets planned by us, spending overtimes at work is actually fun when you are with the right people :)

Pros

free workshops and training

Cons

no benefits

good environment

i tutor at the college of the north Atlantic for the students in need. i tutoring requires patience, to be able to deliver the full information to the student. i learned in this part time job, to understand other's way of communication and how they receive the information. the hardest part about this job is , students not being strict time. since im a huge time manager for myself. the most enjoyable part about it is , learning about others culture and build a valuable relationship with them i gained a lot of respect, in addition environment of the workplace helped to give my best to the student and boost up my motivation toward it.

Could be really good or really bad

Beyond the pay scale, this is a NFLD College which panders to residents of NFLD first and foremost. As a result a number of management people are very poor managers and very unprofessional. They tend to favor their friends from home to the detriment to all non-NFLD employees. Worst departments to work are Health Sciences and Business.

Pros

money, international experience, nice weather

Cons

Too many patronage appointments, Favoritism, unprofessionalism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at College of North Atlantic Qatar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5