colemans food centre Employee Reviews for Cake DecoratorReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 20 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
8 Months of harassment as well as disrespect from co-workers. We begged for someone to help and nobody made any differences. Instead of helping us with the harassment from our coworkers our own store manager came down and only asks us why our productions low. This Bakery is run like a sweat shop, have fun.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 2 survey responses
Insights into colemans food centre
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Fair pay for job
- Supportive environment
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at colemans food centre?
See more colemans food centre reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at colemans food centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 20 reviews
Ratings by category
3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.9 out of 5 stars for Management
2.7 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare colemans food centre with
Questions about colemans food centre
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at colemans food centre? What are the steps …3 people answered
- What are the working hours at colemans food centre?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at colemans food centre?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at colemans food centre?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at colemans food centre?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at colemans food centre?One person answered
- All positions filled for your new store on Newfoundland Drive?