Cole Engineering Group Ltd

Cole Engineering Group Ltd Employee Reviews for Engineer

Engineer4 reviews
Canada4 reviews
- Flexible work environment
- Supportive friendly environment (depending on the discipline/team you are working with).

- Active young professionals group with social agenda.
They do not value their employees and the culture reflects it. The leadership team is non-existent. I do not enjoy working here. I can't recommend the company.
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
Do not under any circumstances work for this company! Horrible clueless management that never holds anyone accountable. Very unfriendly ill-mannered coworkers with no personality. Never any praise or even so much as a 'thank you' from management. Lots of big talk from management and never any action to back it up. No protocols or control systems. Financial problems. Total dysfunction. Worst company ever.
Cons
You choose your own hours in an 8 hour day, core hours are between 9am - 5pm. Gained insight, and experience in the professional engineering world, which was influential in the development of my current career. Management team is excellent. Co-workers are young professionals with similar goals, and are career driven individuals, who work well in a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is the family-like feeling of the office.
Pros
Occasional free lunch
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cole Engineering Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8