Cold Logic

Cold Logic Employee Reviews for Operator

Found 1 review matching the search
This companie and management is a total joke.Bonuses is impossible to reach. They drive all the good employees to the ground.ive seen at least 60 people come and go in 6 months Christmas come around get ready to get laid off. The EQR program changes all the time . So pretty much your only gonna get paid hourly and it's not worth it employees are always angry. They wright you up for things that happens 2 months ago so they can take your bonuses away when ever they want.The only good thing about this place was some of the employees besides that probably the worst job I ever had.
Pros
Employees are nice
Cons
Management and pay rate needs to change
Official response from Cold Logic
11 April 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We believe that we offer competitive wages and bonuses within the industry and we take steps to ensure that we remain competitive every year. Our performance and EQR incentives are a bonus and not a guaranteed wage. The incentives and bonuses are structured so that an employee must have good safety, accuracy, attendance, and performance in order to achieve them. Many of our employees are eligible for incentive and bonuses every week. If an employee ever feels that they are having difficulty in earning bonuses or incentives, I would encourage them to seek advice on how to improve from their supervisors.