Cold Logic

Cold Logic Employee Reviews for Arc Support

Found 1 review matching the search
The managers we're great and helpful when they could. However as a union job there's a very bad element regarding some employees who've been there years. When you can have a employee threaten others, throw things, have temper tantrums who has been there EIGHT YEARS with zero repercussions that should tell you all you need to know. Also saw another employee who'd disappear and take multiple hour long breaks and again as he was a long term employee nothing was ever done.
Pros
management
Cons
union job, bad apples, little room to advance
Official response from Cold Logic
11 April 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are pleased to see that you had a good experience in working with the management team but we do wish that you would have had a more positive experience during you time with us. Please do know that although it may have appeared that these employees had zero repercussions, this was not the case. We have policies and procedures on how to handle different situations. These matters are also confidential, so we are not able to inform other employees of any disciplinary action that may have taken place. I encourage you to report questionable behavior of other employees to your supervisors, managers, or HR department so they are able to resolve issues in a fair and professional way.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cold Logic?