Cold Logic

Cold Logic Pay & benefits reviews: Order Picker in Surrey, BC

Ratings by categoryClear
It's a good place, lots of fun benefits are good they help you when you need help, training is provided on how to properly use the equipment and how to properly lift the boxes
Official response from Cold Logic
11 April 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are happy that you have had a positive experience working with us.
Working at Cold Logic was not fun. Shifts are from 4 am - 12:30 but there is always mandatory overtime. Also, you have to work weekends so you have no life. You basically work 10 hour days which sucks. Incentives are so difficult to earn. Working weekends makes this job so much more terrible. You basically work 50 hours a week. Do not take this job if you want to have a life with your family and friends especially on the weekend. I rather do security than this horrible job. New people get hired every week and they quit within three days. Even their long term employees are quitting now because they are required to work so much. There was nothing enjoyable about this job. They sometimes bought employees pizza because they knew everyone was so fed up. Also since this is a Union so many deductions take place. My paychecks were always so little for the amount of overtime work I was doing because so much tax and union fees.
Pros
Treats once in a while
Cons
Long hours, mandatory overtime, mandatory working Saturday and Sunday, Waking up at 3 am in order to start work at 4
Official response from Cold Logic
11 April 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We are very upfront with our expectations during the hiring process so that employees are aware of requirements before they accept our offer. We review shift times, working on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as the overtime requirements during both phone and in person interviews. Since we are unionized, we are not able to offer weekends off to any new hire but we do still give employees permanent schedules with two consecutive weekdays off. The union dues are standard and comparable to any other unionized warehouse.