Cold Logic
Cold Logic Employee Review

Not worth it

17 December 2018
Never have I seen a warehouse with a "We're Hiring" sign up all year round that should have been my first sign or red flag. Not the company I thought it was honestly.
3.0Job security/advancement
Official response from Cold Logic
11 April 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. Unfortunately the warehousing industry is quite high turnover. We use many different mediums to recruit new employees and our signs are one of these ways. We do our best to recruit qualified new employees in a timely manner and we hope that you had a positive experience while working with us.
16 September 2020
Order Selector (Current Employee) - Langley, BC
I am working here from almost a year , I really like the place and the employees are very helpful. All the supervisors are helpful and support everyone.
4 December 2019
Shipping clerk (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
I would recommend this job to anyone it’s a good job as a start to get into the warehouse work field. You can move up to management easily if you put your mind to it and they pay fair.
7 October 2019
Night Time Selector (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
The pay structure is offered at $17/hr and + up to $7/hr if you can reach the efficiency target rate. Having that said, many employee have said that they don't reach the target, perhaps within the first couple of month you might be able to hit the target of adding $1.5/hr to $2.5/hr but thats it. You are expected to select items on the shelf from bags of salt to bags of flour. I really mean it when I say bags and bags. The company does offer a good training on using the Material Handling Equipements (MHE) but you are expected to stack the pallet,wrap it up, and get the order done asap if you want to earn more. If you are performing less than 100% you might have a chat from the management. Pros: if you can work nights Its not a bad position, but I would suggest it being part time 8:00 PM till 12:00 AM, if you go over night till 4:30 AM it can be a grind. Cons: if you are not physically fit and is working another job in the morning. This is definitely not for you. You will burn out and find yourself exhausted. You MUST have a reliable form of transportation, it can be hard to get here with the bus. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with other employee, every is chill and good people. The hardest part of the job, is the job it self, lifting heavy items, and stressed trying to build the pallet on an efficient time manner if you are looking for the extra dollar per hour.
Pros
Good Employee
Cons
Night Shift Grind