Cold Logic
Cold Logic Employee Review

30 December 2017
I went too work as a picker I worked for 2 monthes as was let go for no reason after the Christmas rush. They trained me and I was under the assumption that this was a full time permit position.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
Low pay high demand
Official response from Cold Logic
11 April 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We realize that you may have been upset when rating our company. Please know that we do not let employees go without a valid reason. Terminations are taken very seriously and we take pride in coaching our employees to be successful in their positions. We do not do seasonal layoffs.
16 September 2020
Order Selector (Current Employee) - Langley, BC
I am working here from almost a year , I really like the place and the employees are very helpful. All the supervisors are helpful and support everyone.
7 October 2019
Night Time Selector (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
The pay structure is offered at $17/hr and + up to $7/hr if you can reach the efficiency target rate. Having that said, many employee have said that they don't reach the target, perhaps within the first couple of month you might be able to hit the target of adding $1.5/hr to $2.5/hr but thats it. You are expected to select items on the shelf from bags of salt to bags of flour. I really mean it when I say bags and bags. The company does offer a good training on using the Material Handling Equipements (MHE) but you are expected to stack the pallet,wrap it up, and get the order done asap if you want to earn more. If you are performing less than 100% you might have a chat from the management. Pros: if you can work nights Its not a bad position, but I would suggest it being part time 8:00 PM till 12:00 AM, if you go over night till 4:30 AM it can be a grind. Cons: if you are not physically fit and is working another job in the morning. This is definitely not for you. You will burn out and find yourself exhausted. You MUST have a reliable form of transportation, it can be hard to get here with the bus. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with other employee, every is chill and good people. The hardest part of the job, is the job it self, lifting heavy items, and stressed trying to build the pallet on an efficient time manner if you are looking for the extra dollar per hour.
Pros
Good Employee
Cons
Night Shift Grind
21 November 2018
Selector (Former Employee) - Surrey, BC
  1. Hired for Christmas rush and then was let go before the 3 month probation with valid reason