Cold Logic
Cold Logic Employee Review

Great Company Culture & Management

10 May 2017
I enjoy coming to work each and every day to work with some great and amazing people. While it can be high stress (but what company/job doesn't come with stress), the company recognizes that and puts on events, amazing BBQ's, random popcorn day, healthy snack days, to help alleviate some pressures and increase morale. The management team is strong and very knowledgeable and approachable. They work with you to ensure you are comfortable and are safe above all. The safety awareness and culture at Cold Logic is top notch. One of the cleanest warehouses I have ever seen.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Management, Safety culture
Cons
Sometimes lack of communication
Official response from Cold Logic
11 April 2019
Thank you for your positive feedback! If you are having issues with communication, please let HR or your supervisor know your issue in greater detail so we can work towards a positive solution.
24 June 2020
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) - Surrey, BC
Expect lots of mandatory OT. The managers/supervisors push people a lot for the sake of performance because that's all they care about. If your hands get cold and can't perform to their standards in the freezer good luck explaining that to them because they just don't care enough to understand. They preach safety, but its really all about performance...that's why someone lost their finger in the freezer.
21 November 2018
Selector (Former Employee) - Surrey, BC
10 March 2018
Operator (Former Employee) - Surrey langley
This companie and management is a total joke.Bonuses is impossible to reach. They drive all the good employees to the ground.ive seen at least 60 people come and go in 6 months Christmas come around get ready to get laid off. The EQR program changes all the time . So pretty much your only gonna get paid hourly and it's not worth it employees are always angry. They wright you up for things that happens 2 months ago so they can take your bonuses away when ever they want.The only good thing about this place was some of the employees besides that probably the worst job I ever had.
Pros
Employees are nice
Cons
Management and pay rate needs to change
Official response from Cold Logic
11 April 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We believe that we offer competitive wages and bonuses within the industry and we take steps to ensure that we remain competitive every year. Our performance and EQR incentives are a bonus and not a guaranteed wage. The incentives and bonuses are structured so that an employee must have good safety, accuracy, attendance, and performance in order to achieve them. Many of our employees are eligible for incentive and bonuses every week. If an employee ever feels that they are having difficulty in earning bonuses or incentives, I would encourage them to seek advice on how to improve from their supervisors.
  1. Great Company Culture & Management