Cold Logic
Cold Logic Employee Review

Excellent Company & Great Opportunities

11 May 2018
I have worked at Cold Logic approximately 2 Months and in that time, I have seen compassion for the employee's and true leadership. I am constantly challenged and encouraged to be my best self and contribute to the team and and workplace. When I have made an error, I was treated with respect, and shown how the error was made and given clear and direct feedback on how to avoid the error in the future The orientation that I went through on my first day was informative and helpful. I really believe that Cold Logic cares for myself and my co-workers safety and well being. The Safety Training is one of the most extensive I have ever been through and I walked away from it with more knowledge in the one day then I ever had in my last job of 8 years. The employees are friendly and welcoming and will always great you and help when they can. I have worked for a lot of companies and I honestly feel this company is a place I can see myself working for the next 10-15 years. I wake up everyday excited to get to work and and work alongside my amazing team.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great Leadership, Excellent Employees, Amazing Safety Program
Official response from Cold Logic
11 April 2019
Thank you for your review and positive feedback! We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to work in a positive environment that fosters growth and teamwork. We want to set people up for success and to learn skills to help them improve professionally. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback.
16 September 2020
Order Selector (Current Employee) - Langley, BC
I am working here from almost a year , I really like the place and the employees are very helpful. All the supervisors are helpful and support everyone.
4 December 2019
Shipping clerk (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
I would recommend this job to anyone it’s a good job as a start to get into the warehouse work field. You can move up to management easily if you put your mind to it and they pay fair.
7 October 2019
Night Time Selector (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
The pay structure is offered at $17/hr and + up to $7/hr if you can reach the efficiency target rate. Having that said, many employee have said that they don't reach the target, perhaps within the first couple of month you might be able to hit the target of adding $1.5/hr to $2.5/hr but thats it. You are expected to select items on the shelf from bags of salt to bags of flour. I really mean it when I say bags and bags. The company does offer a good training on using the Material Handling Equipements (MHE) but you are expected to stack the pallet,wrap it up, and get the order done asap if you want to earn more. If you are performing less than 100% you might have a chat from the management. Pros: if you can work nights Its not a bad position, but I would suggest it being part time 8:00 PM till 12:00 AM, if you go over night till 4:30 AM it can be a grind. Cons: if you are not physically fit and is working another job in the morning. This is definitely not for you. You will burn out and find yourself exhausted. You MUST have a reliable form of transportation, it can be hard to get here with the bus. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with other employee, every is chill and good people. The hardest part of the job, is the job it self, lifting heavy items, and stressed trying to build the pallet on an efficient time manner if you are looking for the extra dollar per hour.
Pros
Good Employee
Cons
Night Shift Grind